Wierd File Names And Corrupt Folders

toulvus

Still Fresh
I just installed a new folder to my gp2x but when I tried to go into it from the game launcher it froze and then when i hooked it up to my pc i saw that going inside that folder reveals these files:

fat.jpg

and also when i tried to install something else the same thing happened...tried to get into the folder thruogh games it froze again but when i tried to get to it on my pc it said it was corrupted.

and i cant delete them either

Are you using USB? If so, I reccomend you getting a card reader ... I had a hell of a time the other day trying to transfer a 702MB video file via USB; it kept locking up my PC ... (My original card reader died) ... I got a new card reader and all is now well again (after re-formattig the card)

As for the corrupted files, try removing them via the GP2X Explorer ... I had a few rouge files that I managed to get rid of that way ...

removing the files from gp2x explorer freezez the gp2x

and a card reader came built in my labtop

Ok then ... what folder did you install? A game? Emulator? A bunch of pictures? Some music?

Are you willing to re-format the card? (I had to once ... luckily, we have a trusty "GP2X Backup" folder on our PC) Is it formatted as FAT32?

We need very specific details to help you ...

Back