Wierd Name For A Kid

P

pAiN

Hi, wanted to get some opinions. There is a couple here at my job, they had a baby this morning, a boy. They decided to name the kid Seven. pronounced just like the number. I of course think of Seven from Married with Children, and have never heard of anybody other than that TV character having that name. I feel very badly for the kid, but has anybody else ever heard of someone being named Seven?

Very odd...although my dad used to work with someone called Russel Sprout, and my ex knew someone called Rainbow Waterfall.

Funny. I thought Seven was a girls name (that hot android in Star Trek was called Seven). I also think of the movie Seven - so yeh the kid is going to have emotional problems growing up. Still its better than Apple - which Ms. Paltrow has called her boy.

i guess your right, Michael Jacksons kids name is Prince. That has to be rough,

and btw it was Seven of Nine, not just Seven :p

lizard808uk posted on Oct 26 2004 at 08:07 PM said:
Funny. I thought Seven was a girls name (that hot android in Star Trek was called Seven). I also think of the movie Seven - so yeh the kid is going to have emotional problems growing up. Still its better than Apple - which Ms. Paltrow has called her boy.
And she was a hot borg ; not an android

Last edited by a moderator:
There were a few great names in our school...

William Chicken,

Echo Iolott

and the greatest???

Simon Sausage.

:D

hahahahahahahahahaha ha ha ha h a ha h a a ha ha a ha ah aha hhahaha
heeee ehhehhehhheeeeheeeheehee hoohohhoohoohooohoohoho mwhaahaahaaamwahahaahaa
holy sh*t this sh*T is fruitin funny ya biskets

this is ludacris :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

except rainbow waterfall thats just plain halerious

well domo arigato for the laughs and see you next time kiddies ho ho ho ho ho ahg aghagh *caugh* *caugh* (damn i gotta stop smokin)

A friend of a friend (not one of mine) called their kid "Zidane". Theres one thing to call your son a name after a footballer, but really it should have been something like Henry at least its a proper name and got some kudos (with Thierry Henry).

So chuffed Man U won 2 - 0 It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

With that out the way, i knew a girl called...

Theresa Green

her parents must not have seen how stupid it is...

About 10 years ago, by neighbours named their first son: Sacceri River Blaze (which was shortened to Zacs).

Their second kid (a girl), they named: Paisly Arizona Sky.

They've had a 3rd & 4th kid since and I remember the 3rd's name was the longest and most rediculous, but I can't remember what it was.

Back