Wierd Name For A Kid

  • Thread starter Thread starter pAiN
  • Start date Start date

Those parents that give their kids weird names are so harsh. I mean imagine Michael Jacksons kid trying to score.

"Hi my names Blanket ;) "
 
bringoutthegimp posted on Oct 26 2004 at 08:18 PM said:
dumb name. the parents have gotta be wrong in the head
​
Nah, they're just too emotionally tied up with the baby's name to think about the implications of their retarded actions.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lol when my Dad was in London he met a man promoting some form of Christianity and he said:
"Hello my name is Phalankanganer Jimkamsoshhagabo, once my name was Colin."
 
Just think if someone asks the kids age and then name or viceversa:
person: "how old are you child?" Seven: "I'm seven" person: "What is your name?"

seven: "SEVEN" lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink: puke I laughed to much
hehe
 
i knew a kid in 1st grade named hawk sky and in 4th grade i knew a kid named skyler flower
 
Ernest posted on Oct 27 2004 at 09:26 PM said:
Seaman Staines, Master Bates, lol, captain pugwash, a childs program that was full of sexual innuendo.
​

lol! I'm dying to see those again, I've noticed they're on telly again but I take it that they'll have been changed slightly.

I really don't remember the inuendo, but then I suppose I wouldn't at that age. I must see if I can download them sometime.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top