wildog's posting spree

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What A Fuckin Twat

this chap really has no idea what hes talkin about

edit: not u thebluenewt

well, every site like these has its random noobs that do this crap. I think its hilarious though, especially the n-gage part having 17 games, thats really funny.

either that someones just grumpy because they don't have one.

stupid.jpg

He's an AOL user, what do you expect? Over use of captials, bad punctuation/spelling and an obsession of using swear words because they can't express themselves any other way :lol:

These people really do make me laugh hard :D

Wittle baby had a bad day at school...aaaaahhhhhh....Fuck off back to gamespot...TWAT

hmm i didnt thought that 3year old childs can use a pc... ok this corrected me :)
but what comes out of it is only shi*

What a great post. so thoughtful and full of excellent constructive critisism.. NOT!

Mods.. please ban this loutish twat

get a n-gage its way better and has 17 games out that are free to download
LOL What an little Gay Shit...

I bet he goes around school saying " You dont want to mess with me cos I hard, Ill hit you with my N-Gage that I can download 17 Games for" hehe...

What a little retard, Who gives a F*** about the N-Gage... We can download 1000'nds and 1000'nds of games to play on FULL Speed Emulators and your stuck with your 1 cm by 1cm Screen that costs £200 or something stupid.... go away and play with your little side ways phone we dont care about you :D

Please Remove this Thread Admin / Mods :D

Last edited by a moderator:
See? I told you N-gage emits harmful brain damaging radiation, and this guy is proof.
actually using a friend's N-Gage is safe, but buying one for yourself is well... it only effects the person whom buys it XD
Hell i'd take a cell-phone for free anyday

but saying that i wont sell the cell-taco for a better phone is another story

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back