Will Gp2X (Or Other) Save States Work On Pandora

DrCJBoduma

Website
Visit site
I have begrudgingly accepted the fact that my pandora will not arrive before a coach trip from uk to spain (18+ hours) So I am thinking of bringing my GP2X out of retirement, but I've been saving a few games to play on the pandora (mother 3 on the gba etc etc) will I be able to continue where I left off on the pandora? mainly GBA SNES and Megadrive?

Thanks

SRAM/ingame (.srm for SNES) saves should work between any emulators for most systems as far as I know. Saved states likely won't across emulators or even emulator ports and versions.

If the savestates are just a register and memorydump I don't see a problem why they wouldn't work if kept in the same format or converted correctly.
However, not sure as I don't have too much to do with those nintendo systems.

For save files, it's much more likely (e.g. srm for snes and .sav for gba) since they are what you get when you rip from a cartridge (or burn to a flashcart) but save states, like slot 00-99? don't even think about it unless it's a port of the program. Then, there's a chance, depending on how much changed in the port's structure.

So...get to a save point in Mother 3 and copy the save file rather than the save state file.

Back