Will Pandora Be At Ces2009?

relapse808

I am going to CES again this year. I always get to see a lot of cool new devices at the show. I want to know if pandora is going to be there at all and if so whats your booth number so I can check you out. I know you guys arent based in the US so I doubt you will be there but just wanted to check since its the biggest electronic show.

Pandora might have a decent chance, actually. I've seen other small-company devices being displayed there. (One recent example is Bug Labs, which got "Best of Show"!)

relapse808 said:
I am going to CES again this year. I always get to see a lot of cool new devices at the show. I want to know if pandora is going to be there at all and if so whats your booth number so I can check you out. I know you guys arent based in the US so I doubt you will be there but just wanted to check since its the biggest electronic show.
Do the booths cost a great deal of money? It would seem that such a large event would charge thousands of dollars for even a small booth. Since the item won't be sold in the US (at least not at retail), it might not be the best expenditure of so much money.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
*piff* Texas, are you kidding me? Bah, well at least I can hope my Pandora is here by then so I don't need a show to see it.

Back