[Quincy Archer hates you]
preferably in Europe, I don't want to send all this to the US :p

- Cube (purple)
- 2 controllers
- 3 memory cards (2x4Mb, 1xbig one :p)
- Eternal Darkness
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Zelda: the Wind Waker

anyone? we can work something out ... :)

i dont really want to get rid of my GP - grown kinda fond of it!

however i can offer you £55 for your GC set up? in un the uk and would also pay the postage on top of this.

let me know

Gary

Hi mate...ive got a 166 capable non flu...which i want to get rid of....but im after a mint GBA SP....my GP32 has a badly scratched screen (which can easily be replaced and also a spongy A button (which can be fixed but is abit harder than a screen replacement) otherwise ill sell it for 80 quid including 128 card packed with goodies? Any offers?

I'm in the U.K. Have a non flu GP32 in good condition, 3 smcs, one 8 on 16 and one 32mb, with GPcinema, amd loads of emulators and apps on the smcs and a case to carry them in. I'm also getting one of the first GP32 keyboards, which I might be able to include

preferably in Europe, I don't want to send all this to the US :p

- Cube (purple)
- 2 controllers
- 3 memory cards (2x4Mb, 1xbig one :p)
- Eternal Darkness
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Zelda: the Wind Waker

anyone? we can work something out ... :)
Hello,

I've a mint GP32 (still has the original box... somewhere), non-flu with 128Mb card and 64Mb card. Also has GPCinema. In the UK,.

Regards,

Craig.

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa that's so many offers :) ehh if you people are on msn add me (qwiq@console.be) or icq (228851981) or just mail (bert@anifreaqz.be) :) we can talk about it ;)

thanks for the offers, I'll compare and think and such :)

edit: Ido have to tell you that I can't ship until the 30th of january (2 weeks from now), because I'm not at home because of exams ...

Back