Win 95 On Wiz ?

Go away, what you want is a UMPC, something like the wibrain or whatever. If you want to play PC games, do it on a PC. Neither the Wiz nor the Pandora can do that very well.
Just leave us alone with your unintelligible uninformed ramblings.

OK sory if that questions seam stupid for You but I love WC ( xD xD )

And don't really know much about "old" versions becous my first was WC3 ,, I know "If You played WC3 You will never love WC2" but I still what to try ,,
many people bought GP2X to play DOOM and it is ( GP2X not DOOM ) 100 % made to emulate so why not old PC ?? Why was the DOSBox ( thanks for it :) :) ) made ??

Peter R said:
WC3 was a pile of shit compared to WC2 which was one of the first PC game's I ever played. Along with Comman And Conquer.
wc2 and c&c is even more shit compared to the Dune 2 then :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God :p
The best game ever is Neverwinter Nights :p
i've played C&C 2,which i think is very very great game :pPP
But backing to our main subject i DON'T See a point to lunch windows on GP2X...
I think the better thing would be creating a nice playable game. Or hack and port Aurora engine to GNU/Linux and make a lot of rpg games :)

It's a shame but i never played Wc2 ;/ I've played Wc3 and WoW(i'm not playing it for 8 months ;D)

Orange Pumpkin said:
OK sory if that questions seam stupid for You but I'm a love of WC ( xD xD )

And don't really know much about "old" versions becous my first was WC3 ,, I know "If You played WC3 You will never love WC2" but I still what to try ,,
many people bought GP2X to play DOOM and it is 100 % made to emulate so why not old PC ?? Why was the DOSBox ( thanks for it :) :) ) made ??
Doom runs good on the GP2X because the sourcecode is available to the public and has been ported to the gp2x. But most of the games you mentioned cannot be ported, because there is no open sourcecode.

You cannot even distinguish between a port and an emulated game. That´s true for most people, but most people are not on this board. Neither this board nor the Wiz or Pandora will do you any good, you have no idea what you are talking about. If you want to stay, fine, but shut up and listen to the grownups until you at least know the difference between borting and emulating.

lol ..... borting ?? as You wrighten above ?? Do You have any expirienc in programing ?? I know what is a ported game and a emulated one and I can't find in any of my dialogue info that would make in unclear ..

Don't post in my topics please makeing souch off topics in nonsense

Orange Pumpkin: The above paragraph makes no sense to anyone but yourself. Bear that in mind next time you try and post something.

Ohhh and by the way sory You have SOME right I thought the DOOM is played on DOSBox

Pandora: sory my English isn't too good

I'm a love of WC ( xD xD )

Ups this is my really big misake I edited it I'm glad i found it :) :) was thinking and wrote something else :( :(

Sory made really many mistakes in that post this is an corected one:

OK sory if that questions seam stupid for You but I love WC ( xD xD )

many people bought GP2X to play DOOM and it is ( GP2X not DOOM ) 100 % made to emulate so why not old PC ?? Why was the DOSBox ( thanks for it :) :) ) made ??

pandora said:
Orange Pumpkin: The above paragraph makes no sense to anyone but yourself. Bear that in mind next time you try and post something.
Don't be so harsh. The sentance is not great but he may not be a native English speaker. I can understand it more than a lot of the ramblings on this board *cough*Quasist*cough*.

Orange Pumpkin said:
many people bought GP2X to play DOOM and it is ( GP2X not DOOM ) 100 % made to emulate so why not old PC ??

Because it doesn't work fast enough.

Why was the DOSBox ( thanks for it :) :) ) made ??

Because it does work fast enough.

'The sentance'? It used to be a paragraph. He edited it.
You may also have noticed that he was taking the piss out of fishbong's spelling mistake. He himself isn't that great, so pointing out the errors of others is not cool.

Edit: This is directed at spam fisher, not the guy above me.
Edit2: I understand Quasist perfectly well.

Because it doesn't work fast enough.

I was talking about DOSBox this topic isn't about windows emulation any more becous as You can see on the frist page it wouldn't work too good

Ok ( If it is something to confess from ) , I edited it becous saw many mistakes in my post ( And He could badly understand it ) is it sth strange ??

And I didn't pointed the Fishbong's spelling mistake just wanted him to see it

By the way just plz close this topic and if I did sth wrog I'm sory

Is it ok ??

Edit: Ohh almost forgot to say that I fought Edit option is to coretct spelling mistakes too ??

The fact that I forgot to wright what I Edited doesn't mean You can't see that the post has been Edited , does it ?? ( It is wrighten under the post ,, if You don't know )

pandora said:
You may also have noticed that he was taking the piss out of fishbong's spelling mistake. He himself isn't that great, so pointing out the errors of others is not cool.

I don't really post enough to be spam fisher anymore *sighs*.

Most time I used DosBox on gp2x to display "laboratory homework" on Turbo-Pascal - there was a shortage of pc-s in my university(and my laptop was destroyed).

But nowadays I have no use of DosBox on GP2X since I have old-school PC with bulky Keyboard

Peter R said:
pandora said:

I don't really post enough to be spam fisher anymore *sighs*.

Oh, I don't know. Nearly five posts a day seems pretty good to me :) .

Back