Wind And Water: Puzzle Battles Official Release!

Hooka said:
Woot! Glad to finally play this :D

Although, I'm still wondering where my sprite is ;)
Hi!

You forgot to confirm if you wanted to use the photo we had or a new one :D let us know if we should use the one we used for the interview!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wot... wot... wot... wot... wot an amazing final game !!!!
Best Puzzle Game Ever !

Thanks it's exactly what I wished, if you're planing on updates, please add button mapping for the gp2x pad for one and two players vol +/- included.

Hi,
Bit concerned that I pre-ordered on 8th July, and had the email confirmation asking for my photos (which I duly sent back), but have not had any more information about the release of the game since. I've not had any code for activation of the game, or details of where to download the ful version.

According to both the news post, and the www.wind-water.net website, I should have had something by now, given that the release was yesterday.

Can any-yuan shed some light on this?

Many thanks,
Sparkey

i just wanted to pop in and say that the full version rules! that "get time combo x30" stage is so hard! grrr...i love it though.

sparkey said:
made my day :D

Hi everyone!

Hope you enjoy the game!

shinra: There's USB support and mapping keys! In the options menu, choose configure Joystick. The only buttons that are not mapped are vol+/-

sparkey: We did send the email so please check your spam folder, but anyway I have resent the message and PM'ed you. Hope you can play the game asap and sorry for the delay!

PSyMastR: We also turned our camera's 32MB SD Card into W&W so that my sister could play :p! She's stuck at Stage A11 (30-block Time Combo) too!

rokdcasbah: I was just checking the Stats a while ago, I think shinra is the only one who has beat the 30-block Time Combo stage!

Current top players are:
Bao: Played 5 hours and reached Story Stage D5 ( :blink: !)
HyperPC: Player about 5 hours and is in Story Stage C1 (but he took some shortcuts!)
Shinra: The only one to beat Stage Story A11!

I think noone has been able to get past Puzzle C5...

Not completely sure about this stats, if I'm wrong please correct me :p

BTW, anyone who has uploaded stats can see theirs in our website in the Stats section, thanks for uploading! We've had lots of uploads and it's enough data as to start thinking on "the best players" early next week!

I meant to post sooner but I underestimated how awesome the game would be! Personally I haven't mastered expert mode yet, and I'm stuck on A15 (and am afraid to ask if there's an A16). BTW, is the bridge below A11 supposed to work? I think I've completed that level (it says rank B ) but I can't use the bridge yet...

Yep, excellent game. I've already spent a long time playing it and its been really great. Now I just gotta get around to uploading my stats :)

Yay! More stats! :)

Izomiac said:
I meant to post sooner but I underestimated how awesome the game would be! Personally I haven't mastered expert mode yet, and I'm stuck on A15 (and am afraid to ask if there's an A16). BTW, is the bridge below A11 supposed to work? I think I've completed that level (it says rank B ) but I can't use the bridge yet...
Is it me, or you have been playing the game for 8 hours and reached Stage E07?? :eek:
My personal save hasn't even reached 5 hours! :p

For the bridge, you need to do the special exit of that stage!

For everyone who has opened the museum:

Museum items are available inside the shop by pressing Left or Right! I think many are missing this little detail about the museum!

Oh my god, some of these levels are so hard. I just have one question, that I didn't quite understand about elementals. Thats when you get 2 or more colors at once ya?

NVM, I understand it now. Playing story mode gives you all the info on the system. Great game guys. Its really funny too.

Hi!

Horscht:
Trust me, NOONE can do a 200-block Auto Time Combo. My record is like 75!

It's 200 blocks using Time Combo!

In other words, do a 15block time combo, then another 15block time combo, and so on, until you reach 200.

If you need info about the stage, press select and you will see how many blocks are missing.

It's a hard game, but it's not INSANE :D

BTW: Glad that you received the game, I'm sorry for the delay yesterday!

PSyMastR: Yeah, the story mode as well as the tutorials teach you step-by-step every single move on the game (well, some hidden moves are not in the tutorials though!)

I don't think this is anywhere, but my void hit a bunch of fire on a chain x 3 i think it was, and removed all the fire pieces. So does wind and water, and void and fire?

I think void, matched in a diamond with any color removes said color from the board.

i.e. The wind block is specific to water, whereas the void block is not specific to any element.

In Tuorial number 9, the whole board is cleared with a single match. I am not sure how one does that, but I think I have found it out. Yet have to make it work/get it done.

sparkey said:
Hi,
Bit concerned that I pre-ordered on 8th July, and had the email confirmation asking for my photos (which I duly sent back), but have not had any more information about the release of the game since. I've not had any code for activation of the game, or details of where to download the ful version.

According to both the news post, and the www.wind-water.net website, I should have had something by now, given that the release was yesterday.

Many thanks,
Sparkey

sparkey: We did send the email so please check your spam folder, but anyway I have resent the message and PM'ed you. Hope you can play the game asap and sorry for the delay!

This is all sorted now thanks to the resent message. I can confirm that the original was NOT stuck in any spam filters, so I don't know where it went, but it wasn't to me.

Thanks to Yuan-works for the quick reply. Great game btw.

Cheers,
Sparkey.

This Game is MARVELOUS !!!!, 5 hour ingame and I can't bore me :D

Thanks you verry muchhhh :D

paxl13

Horscht said:
I think void, matched in a diamond with any color removes said color from the board.

i.e. The wind block is specific to water, whereas the void block is not specific to any element.

In Tuorial number 9, the whole board is cleared with a single match. I am not sure how one does that, but I think I have found it out. Yet have to make it work/get it done.
I haven't looked at tutorial 9, but the only way to clear the entire board at once, is to get a void surrounded by all the elements + wind.

Hao or Yuan, do either of you know if other people's stats will ever be available to everyone else, as in a global leaderboard for certain things/etc, as right now the stats are just private. It would be cool to select another member, and have the stats change color or something on your board, like red if its lower then theirs and blue if its higher then theirs or something. :) Just an idea.

Back