Windows 98 On Wiz

LTStone

Does this look real to you guys, Win98 on the Wiz..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXTqg4nnUHY

I heard that there was a GP2X port of Bochs that could boot Win95 in like 6 minutes, but I don't see a Wiz port of Bochs. There's a DOSBox port, but I couldn't get it to even run Betrayal at Krondor due to speed issues. My Android phone is more powerful than my Wiz, but the Wiz has far superior controls and form-factor for running console emulators.

ruffnutts said:
Yeah this is true I installed it years ago on my gp2x, brings back memories lol
I miss the GP2X scene back then. Even now on the pandora boards it's like a ghost town here at the forums. Kinda sad. There was always something exciting going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its too bad , the Wiz/Cannoo.. have alot of potential yet, perfect some emus, better apps, and maybe a good webrowser or even a full version of linux like Puppy ,all doable things. still as it is I'm very satisfied with my Wiz.

geise69 said:
ruffnutts said:
Yeah this is true I installed it years ago on my gp2x, brings back memories lol
I miss the GP2X scene back then. Even now on the pandora boards it's like a ghost town here at the forums. Kinda sad. There was always something exciting going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like the developers in the community are split between Pandora, Cannoo, Wiz and other projects to the point that there isn't much activity on any one system right now.

Would be nice to see some effort on enabling easy cross-development between the systems so that people can write one thing that works on all of them. I guess that only works for some types of things, though.

Back