Wiz Emulators

Get a proper rom set for MAME, it solves your problems. Search for "gp2x wiz mame" or something like it. I mean MAME runs fine on my system. Dosbox is a lot trickier. There was a set of dosbox configs floating around, maybe that'll help with keen or whatever.

Crazyteknohed said:
blueshift said:
Passy said:
blueshift said:
The only emulators I haven't gotten to work are the Neo Geo and Neo Geo Pocket ones, but that's because I don't know what to rename the BIOS file to get it to work. But than again, I haven't really spent much time researching it as I've been mainly playing SNES and Genesis games.
NeoGeo Bios has to be named "neogeo.zip", without the ".
I tried renaming it that in both the roms and the emulator's root directory. The loading screen comes up and that's all that ever happens. The BIOS was originally called "usa_2slt.bin".

Well you're using the wrong one to begin with! The file you need to acquire is neogeo.zip, and this must be unzipped and its contents placed in the ROMs folder of GnGeo.
I'm using NeoCD4Wiz, not GnGeo. Any advantage over using GnGeo?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't played it for a long time and I know it's out there for dosbox but I finally got Lost Dutchman Mine working on the Atari ST emulator... YAY !!

Back