Wiz Forum? Where Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quasist said:
Orkie said:
The forum is hidden because it was created before the Wiz photo was even leaked, let alone properly announced.
What a drama! :eek:

No, this is cleary the work of Hiro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. said:
We really don't need these kind of unintelligent spewings around here, please.
Agreed. Removed. This is not the topic to bash the Wiz.

Why it
General talk [Wiz]
News Zone (Wiz)
Developers' Corner [Wiz]
Beta Testing [WIZ]

?

Squidge said:
Some people are never happy.
Yeah! Pandora's fans will suffer forever!!! bwah-hah-haha!!! :)

Hey, quasist, I just saw a wiz user post in the gp2x forum despite there being a forum for it! Are you going to go tell him off and call all wiz users idiots for it?!?!? :)

PoisonedV said:
Hey, quasist, I just saw a wiz user post in the gp2x forum despite there being a forum for it! Are you going to go tell him off and call all wiz users idiots for it?!?!? :)
It was moved already to proper forum and topic was closed T_T But I will sig you instead...
BTW it is not a "wiz user" since just he/she saw it on youtube.

quasist said:
PoisonedV said:
It was moved already to proper forum and topic was closed T_T But I will sig you instead...
BTW it is not a "wiz user" since just he/she saw it on youtube.

What's the point of putting it in your signature, seeing as how it doesn't make me look like a jackass?
Fine, it wasn't a 'wiz user' but neither was the pandora posts in there

PoisonedV said:
What's the point of putting it in your signature, seeing as how it doesn't make me look like a jackass?

<-- This sentence is even more fun to be sigged :p
@Mods: Why this thread still lives? Or not pinned for someones who still search Wiz subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back