Wiz Sdhc Support?

cruelcynic

I searched and could not find a clear answer on the subject. Does the Wiz support sdhc cards? i would like to know how big of a card I can get.

No any ideas

but the SDHC is specified to 32 GB and the Wiz was tested with 8 GB already

And I have a question I was asking many times but mb it is the right time to ask one more :

Will it support SDIO ??

Orange Pumpkin said:
Will it support SDIO ??

If the Wiz supports 4-bit IO to an SD card (the GP2X does, so it would be daft for the Wiz not to, and seriously reduce speed by 1/4), then it has the hardware to support SDIO.

Whether they bother with the software to support SDIO is another matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
(the GP2X does, so it would be daft for the Wiz not to, and seriously reduce speed by 1/4)

So what about the TV-out wich is supported by the GP2X , And the Wiz as You know has the hard-ware , soft-ware isn't so hard to make but if You wire it ( The Video encoder or something like this ) at Your house from the Pollux chip not damaging it......

What about SDXC ?? I don't think anybody need more than 2 SDHC 32 GB cards for a portable console but would be nice to know :) :)

Of course, support. Internally, Toshiba, SANDISK, TRANSEND, A-DATA, KINGSTON has completed compatibility testing for products

Back