Wolf3d V0.4

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
Hello,
Just threw a new set of binaries up at the Wolf3d for GP2X sourceforge project page If you notice something off and/or wrong with it or just want to give some feedback please feel free to do so! It'll help me out. All I can really see that definitely needs to be done in the next little bit is that the controls need to be fixed up then I need to set the clockspeed to a lower but still fullspeed setting to save on battery life :)

Thanks
TJ Hooka

P.S. Almost all of the stuff that's been done can be accredited to Flav0r!

1.4 shareware is not working for me. Heavy graphic corruption then a lock when starting a new game. There is no readme in the archive that I downloaded, but I assume you put the game resources into the gp2xwolf folder. This is the first time I've installed this on my 2x so let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Can't wait for this one!

CoinOp

Oh mah gawd! I think I just wetted my pants. Thanks you so much for your continued work on this! Yeah, SSNES will be great, and I know DrMD is awesome, but I will be giving this more mileage than anyting else! (Barring a DOS emulator, if ever...)

Is this allowed to be on gp32x.de news? It is. That's good. But I thought there was something wrong with doing that for some reason :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
1.4 shareware is not working for me. Heavy graphic corruption then a lock when starting a new game.

Does it look like this?
wolf3d_v1-1_shot3.jpg

If so, then go read
my GP32 Wolf3D page

Also, (for Shareware) all of the *.WL1 files should be in the same directory as wolf3dsw.gpe.

Is this allowed to be on gp32x.de news? It is. That's good. But I thought there was something wrong with doing that for some reason :rolleyes:

I think they can post news, but I don't think that they can host the files.

I have the same problem like on the picture above, but when I download and overwrite those three files, gp2x freezes with black screen. Any suggestion? :unsure:

EDIT:
Sorry, it works OK. Seems I messed up something when trying last time.. :)

if you use the shareware version, can you only play the shareware episode?

*has a feeling that was a dumb question*

if you use the shareware version, can you only play the shareware episode?

*has a feeling that was a dumb question*
No, you can also play every level from Wolf3D all the way up to Quake 5.

*has a feeling this is an excessively sarcastic answer*

(sorry :p )

Hmm, after few plays wolf3d isn't working for me again. I don't understand how game could stop working when I didn't do anything with it's files. I have black screen again. Thats strange...

Back