wonderful Gp32

ulos

Still Fresh
hallo

sry for my bad english please i m a german

my english is very careful

i have a gp32 yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

thanks goes to all people the have make this wonderful hand-console

ulos (-:

Sup? Why does everyone german or other individual from another country always apologize for their grammar. I really dun understand, basically guys we dun except you to speak "proper" english unless u live here. I mean I'm happy we can understand you, so we can help u out better. Language barriers SUCK. Anway, I was just wondering, if like people beat you guys done, if u dont speak well....

-Matt (That was like the 49th people on here that apologizes for their grammar)

Ja das stimmt. Ich selber komm aus Österreich. Es gibt eigentlich eh eine schöne grosse Gp32 Szene in deutschsprachigen Ländern. Freut mich zu hören ^^
Welcome on board.
Und viel Spass mit deinem gp32
den wirst du haben ^^

Anyway, I was just wondering, if people beat you guys down, if you don't speak well?

The answer is no from my experience, where I work, and where I live (high tourist place), I see lots of foreigners passing through and everyone can understand them, nobody insults them or anything. Then again, if it's spoken, it might remove some of the barriers. You're right, they do suck. If I wasn't for language barriers, I might be able to understand the Free Launcher error message :)

NB: I'm aware of the irony of quoting your post and correcting it.

Rico, you live in Europe, right? I think it's mainly USA of the English-speaking countries who have the most bigots. We who have trouble speaking our own language seem to lash out at people who have problems mastering a second.

Hey i'm from the US and i've mastered English and the SECOND language, EUBONICS.....WORD UP G, best not be frontin foo i be bust'n a cap in yo ass. Where da hoes biatch.

Hanuka, where exactly is 'here'...?? U must be in England huh? Speaking English and all..

Back