Wondering If Somethings Possible Or Not..

Nunez

Still Fresh
I know that you can make a ini file redirect to a .gpe or .gpu file. So what I've been trying to do is put ini files in the games folder, and direct them to the emulators. So that I could just go into the games tab under the original frontend and have my emulators nicely organized and easy to access, but so far I've had no success. Is this even possible?

I don't quite understand - if I'm hearing you right, you want to have the ini files for emulators present in the game folder, with the actual emulators elsewhere? I don't know, but maybe you could try "./emulators/snes/snes.gpe", for example. The './' should go up one folder; if that doesn't work, try "../".

What I mean is to have direct access to emulators through the "games" icon in the frontend instead of always having to go through "explorer" to get the emulators running.

I don't quite understand - why not put the emulators in the Games or Apps folder? Why can't you access them from the Game or Apps menu?

Well I could but they never appear in there on the frontend. I always have to go into "explorer" to get run them. I was hoping I could get them to just work in the games tab.

Nunez said:
Well I could but they never appear in there on the frontend. I always have to go into "explorer" to get run them. I was hoping I could get them to just work in the games tab.

They should run from the games tab. Put your ini's in the game directory not the root of the sd card and make sure the path to your emulators are in the game directory and you should see them in the games tab. You do the same for the apps as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, thanks I got most of them working fine now. It took a bit though, I think I was just doing the ini files wrong.

Back