Won't charge from charger

Tam Toucan

Still Fresh
Simple one this. I've never been able to charge using the charger, but the connector doesn't go ALL the way into the back, there is still some silver showing. Is it meant to? (I'd *really* have to force it if it is).

Other question is I assume I can use one of these Mini-B USB Mains chargers instead? (May seem like a stupid question, but I've not had much luck with USB and my Pandora :)

Simple one this. I've never been able to charge using the charger, but the connector doesn't go ALL the way into the back, there is still some silver showing. Is it meant to? (I'd *really* have to force it if it is).

Other question is I assume I can use one of these Mini-B USB Mains chargers instead? (May seem like a stupid question, but I've not had much luck with USB and my Pandora :)

I too can't charge using the charger but today I found out it's because the charger that was included is broken (it worked for 5min in the beginning but then died)... It's supposed to stick out a little bit, don't try pushing it any further :)

I use the miniUSB port for charging too, but for me it doesn't work with a USB to Powerplug, it only charges for about 5min and then the red light indicating charging goes off... It does work with my laptop :)

If you have a PSP or know someone who has one, then I suggest you try use/borrow that PSP charger to charge your Pandora.
+1

Good idea once again from Sony!! :)

Last edited:
Back