Wooyay Giana's Return Clocked!

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Whoa... just clocked Gianas Return (it does indeed clock too, back to level 1)

Anyway you become a robot giana after some fireworks, what am i supposed to do now? The robot can shoot and all powerups are extra lives... kojote?

And those final levels with no passwords or re-starts were the hardest levels i've ever played.

Good fun though :)

-Craig

www.gbax.com

There's probably stuff you might not have found yet - a handful of secret areas within levels (#1 and #9 hold two of them), and a dozen or so more extra levels (they look like bonus or debug zones...use the extra levels password, then enter a normal stage password to get there. Uber-cheap way to get the permanent powered-up Giana.)

For some reason the extra levels password won't work, i keep having to enter level 30's password complete the game, then access the extra levels.

There are complete secret levels? Do we know how many?

-Craig

www.gbax.com

I think there were 18 or 19 E-levels, but after E-6 but they're all apparently bonus areas - one room with 20~60 crystals, an extra life, and no enemies every time. At the end of any one of those levels you get the 'robot' power-up and go back to Stage 1.

No clue how many secret areas within levels there are, but I don't think all (most?) levels have them.

damn, i'm still stuck on level 29! i keep getting so close to completing it then die in the same place everytime! it's sooooooo frustrating!!! :eek:

not looking forward to facing those extra levels now :eek:

definitely one of the hardest games i've played in years (if ever!)

craigix posted on Mar 16 2004 at 02:02 AM said:
For some reason the extra levels password won't work, i keep having to enter level 30's password complete the game, then access the extra levels.

There are complete secret levels? Do we know how many?

-Craig

www.gbax.com
It's the same for me-until someone gave me a code that worked. We must of wrote it down wrong or got a different version:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back