Release World of Padman

That makes me think about adding some smd ir leds to the lid and use a wiimote for aiming while holding the Pandora in the other hand. Might look funny but could work.

Just posting to recommend this game- it's fantastic!

I love the massive levels and the depth of play.

I find it starts to struggle with too many bots but if you play with just a few it runs really well.

Honestly, if the art style has put you off or you are wondering what it adds to the FPS genre- just try it.

The Game seem to work not more here :(

Maybe it was the Firmware Update or something on my Firmware is wrong and i have to reflash.

On my little Holiday i wanted to play a round and it did not work more.

Deleted the Appdata Dir and still not working here.

Just a Report ;)

Maybe someone can confirm this :)

The Game seem to work not more here :(

Maybe it was the Firmware Update or something on my Firmware is wrong and i have to reflash.

On my little Holiday i wanted to play a round and it did not work more.

Deleted the Appdata Dir and still not working here.

Just a Report ;)

Maybe someone can confirm this :)
It's probably the newer SGX Driver, I haven't reviewed the code to make sure it's compatible. I'll take a look and fix it in the coming days :)

New release. but instead of download the full PND, you can also try the Update PND if you already have build 01 installed. It's a 4Mo download only and it can be found on the 1st post of this thread.

Build 02

-----------

• Compatible with newer SGX driver
  • Added the otion to not use shoulder as mouse buttons (put .noshouldermb in appdata/wop)
  • Fresh compile (may be faster)
  • nub files move from appdata/wop/home to appdata/wop
  • PND to update the main PND available (4Mo download instead of 1Go)

*EDIT* Just noticed that I forgot to pack in the powervr.ini file to speedup the SwapBuffer. So put it in appdata/wop for a some fps more (I won't upload a 1Go PND just for that, but it will be in the revision)

Last edited by a moderator:
New update. I use better default setting (smaller texture) and relaxed memory control. It should work without Swapfile even on CC model now (but if it crash, create/use a swapfile).

Build 03

-----------

• Added "powervr.ini" for smoother gameplay
  • Relaxed memory check
  • Improved default setting (smaller textures)

Also, on first post, an update PND to go from build 02 to build 03 can be downloaded (just 700k instead of 1Go download).

Seems like, i have to download 1300 mb in the next week, (whit smoking guns)
Thangs a lot..
My internet is realy slow, so mybe i should play Dungeon Keeper in this long time.. or tokaiden on vita..
(Seems like i need faster internet until the pyra arives)..

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like, i have to download 1300 mb in the next week, (whit smoking guns) Thangs a lot.. My internet is realy slow, so mybe i should play Dungeon Keeper in this long time.. or tokaiden on vita.. (Seems like i need faster internet until the pyra arives)..
Try the update PND in that case if you already have an older version of Word of Padman installed

The Problem is: i ditnt load the old version, because the 1 gig, and my CC Pandora, so now i have to load the Game..

But as Tokaiden needs a lot if Playtime (Monster Hunter like), i can load WOP in this time)

Ah... fond old memories from a year ago. Very different game. Ill give it a shot again.

New build on the repo. Now using a QVM with Dynarec for Arm by Ludwig Nussel.

Build 03

-----------

• New QVM with Dynarec
Thanks again ptitSeb for all your unceasing work in the Pandora community, I hope you and your family have a great Christmas ahead!

Back