Worth Buyin Gp32 Blu When..

menion

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
.. I've already got a Gp32 Flu?

Here's my short story:
I've got a Gp32 Flu with 4 games, all purchased (correct spelled? ;>) from joygp.
The problems are that my gp32 is not as enlightened as it should be and I got a small scratch in the second screencover. The gp32 Flu works stable up to 156Mhz, 166Mhz seems not to work at all.

A friend of mine might buy my gp32 Flu for about 107 GPB (£) (1500 SEK).. with all the games included.

My questions are: Is it worth buyin a brand new blu to get a better display? Does the Gp32 Blu got simliar problems with dust particles behind the screen cover as the Flu has? Is the Blu more playable in daylight than the Flu? (better enlightened)
What would you guys do in my situation?

I'll need a Gp32 or some other handheld device while I'm doing my militaryservice here in Sweden, starting from october :) Just love the gp32 but can't decide if I'm going to get a brand new Blu or not.. need some advices!

Thanks in advance and sorry for my crappy english ;)

The BLU hads no problems with dust or anything like that....However, if you plan on playing in natural (sun) light, I would think twice as the BLU is very poor in natural light. But so sweet in artificial light or darkness. The display is superb. Just depends where you're going to pbe playng most.

i might buy a blue
do you need to have that the screen that comes with the blu?
cause if it sucks so much ill get a glass one

The glass screen is much better.

The screen that comes with the Blu is the plastic one with the anti-glare purple coating.

The display is much brighter and clearer with the glass screen. :D

Back