Wow, How Cool!

WarmFluffyUK posted on Aug 24 2006 at 04:07 PM said:
You boys are so predictable :lol: .

Don't get me started on your avatar Fluffy. It used to be a nice friendly avatar but your current one gives me nightmares ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
BaDToaD posted on Aug 24 2006 at 04:37 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Aug 24 2006 at 04:07 PM said:
You boys are so predictable :lol: .

Don't get me started on your avatar Fluffy. It used to be a nice friendly avatar but your current one gives me nightmares ;)
RAAAAARRRRRRR :lol:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 24 2006 at 04:49 PM said:
iignotus posted on Aug 24 2006 at 04:48 PM said:
NEW AVATAR HOHO
LMAO ITS SO TRUE
Yep. Every time I think about doing drugs from peer pressure, or being depressed, I just look at the painting of Depp On The Cross on my wall, and I know that he died for my sins, and that he truly loves me.

Have you accepted John Christopher Depp II as your own personal saviour yet? If not, I have some literature I could send you.

I made my sig/ava set a while ago. Okay, the ava is from when I signed up here back in '04. It's a shillouette(sp?) of me. Well, me back then, crouching... I think the gun was photoshopped, though. I wouldn't waste my time posing with a toy gun. Or would I?
My signature is from about a year ago now. Back when I was still using windows, and had a copy of Cinema4D v8 (yeah, kinda old version, I know. I think it was on the disk of an issue of computer arts. No longer too sure.) I rendered each frame /w alpha into a seperate file, then composited and animated the frames in PS7 and Image Ready. Or maybe I was using the trial of CS2 back then (heh, that came on a CA cover disk, too.) Now I can only use PS7, because it was easy to get it to work in linux. Guess I could make a new signature sometime, I occasionally dabble around, just to remind myself I do have some tallent, albeit sparce and intermittent. I think my most recent was... http://www.clonestyle.com/upload_files/clonesepia.jpg This is more than enough self promotion for a single post. Back in my box, Back in my box!

Deleted User posted on Aug 24 2006 at 05:07 PM said:
Stare long and hard at my avatar. Long and hard....

WTF do we care if you pay money? And your English is horrible, its "I" pay money not "Me" pay money ... <_<

Edit: Forgot the "N" on not .... so sue me ;)

Never thought i'd do it, But there you are, My new avatar.

First one in over three years, Cor, during the war.

EDIT: Looking at it now, It does look a bit shit, And i have to squint to see the bloody thing, Even with my eye sight being good n'all , My, Is'nt it small.

Mmmmmmmmm, I may change it back.

Trooper

trooper posted on Aug 25 2006 at 01:38 AM said:
Never thought i'd do it, But there you are, My new avatar.

First one in over three years, Cor, during the war.

Trooper

aww man dont make me change mine ive had it ever since i was at me mothers warm breast

Back