Wtb Flu Or Non Gp32 In Bay Area California

Noodles

Still Fresh
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a FLU or non gp32. If you're in the Bay Area, California, please PM me.

Thanks,

Noodles

I might be interested in selling you my GP32; it's a non-FLU with a glass screen. The plastic-to-glass replacement didn't go as well as it should have; although the the screen itself is fine (and works much better, after the conversion), the grey screen covering got scratched quite a bit from removing it. So, I can probably sell it to you cheap, including one of my SMCs. The entire thing originally cost $200; since it is a little damaged, I'd be willing to sell it for $125. Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S.

I'm in the San Bernardino area; hopefully the trip (or shipping) won't present too much of an inconvenience.

I'm still looking.... Does anyone know of a retailer that has the gp32 in the Bay Area? Some shop that carries imports?

Thanks,
Noodles

you should trade that to me for 80 bucks a gba with golden sun, tony hawk 2, a light. And a gb mono with a big carry case and 12 games. Well that is if its really not that badly damaged.

Hey you guys if any of you are selling/trading I'll buy it off of ya if it is complete or for trade. I got a GBA SP with Yoshi's Island, Bomberman Torunament, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Spyro:Season of Ice, and Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land. All are complete including the system except Spyro. The SP has a tiny crack but the system works 100% OK! I'll ttrade it to one of you guys for a GP32 if it is complete. Doesn't have to have a sMC, but I need to know high high it can overclock. Give me details, thanks.

PS: I am in New York, hope it is not a problem, thanks.

Back