Wtb Gp32 Console+games Etc

darren82

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi everyone,

After searching the net and ebay for months looking to buy a GP32 with no luck i diceded to try my luck here.

If Anyone has a GP32 console(normal/flu/blue) in working order Please let me know.(I'm willing to pay verry well)

I'm also wanting to buy Gp32 games.

Thank's-

Gamepark01

I have a GP32 Blu....Glass Screen....Hardware overclocked/stable to 210.....2-128gb cards....In great condition.

PM me an offer.

I have a GP32 Blu+, pimped out at stable 184Mhz, with two rare original games and quite a few extra SMC's. Considering it's precious vintage, I'll let go of it starting at $600 USD.

- Alex

Hi ,
Thank's for the offers . I'm waiting for more info from another member here that i pmed.

I have checked every ebay homepage, england, HK,china,spain,france, USA.....

There are 3 GP32's on auction right now but neither will ship outside the uk even after my substantial offer :huh: their loss.

Alex, dude i may want a GP32 but they are not worth that much. Thank's again for the reply and offers.

One thing you may want to know. I will Not use paypal.

-

Gamepark01 gp32_console

Gamepark01 posted on Sep 22 2006 at 02:30 PM said:
Alex, dude i may want a GP32 but they are not worth that much.

Mine are worth much more than that (200mhz+), Well to me anyway. :p

gp32_console :wub:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you're unable to check your old account's inbox, so I'll say it here. I will not let go of my GP32 Blu+ 184Mhz, two extremely rare SMC games, and extra SMC's at anything less than $700 USD.

The console is precious vintage, as are its two rare, original games. SMC cards are no longer in production either, and I have three 128MB and one 16MB, each in mint condition, with its own protective case.

xnopasaranx: That's how the market goes these days, I guess.

- Alex

Alex. posted on Sep 23 2006 at 12:24 PM said:
Perhaps you're unable to check your old account's inbox, so I'll say it here. I will not let go of my GP32 Blu+ 184Mhz, two extremely rare SMC games, and extra SMC's at anything less than $700 USD.

The console is precious vintage, as are its two rare, original games. SMC cards are no longer in production either, and I have three 128MB and one 16MB, each in mint condition, with its own protective case.

xnopasaranx: That's how the market goes these days, I guess.

- Alex
after reading your second post, its become apparent to me that you are indeed serious. But let's put it this way: I would sooner sell my BLU or FLU to this man against my will than allow him to pay you 700 dollars for your mediocre-at-best console.

:)

come to think of it, PM sent.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 23 2006 at 01:09 PM said:
after reading your second post, its become apparent to me that you are indeed serious.
Good, good, I never would have wanted people to think anything else but that.

But let's put it this way: I would sooner sell my BLU or FLU to this man against my will
I thought you collect those things.

than allow him to pay you 700 dollars
You never thought he'd actually pay for it, did you? The jump from $600 to $700 should have been a hint, but no...

for your mediocre-at-best console.
I'm sorry you find the GP32 to be a mediocre-at-best console. I find it was an innovation myself.

- Alex

Back