Wtb N64 Stuff!

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
I'm looking for (good) N64 games and controllers.

Anything considered, although the cheaper the better :)

Thanks in advance!

Errr, what country do you live? and what sort of stuff you into? cuz, I doubt you would want a copy of carmageddon 64 (The rubbishist game for all consoles).

I know you are looking for good games, but I have one of the worst games ever, it deserves to be played!

Superman 64 cartridge & manual (no box) - so good I'll only charge postage and packaging for it ...

If you paypal me £3 I'll send it over. PM if interested but bear in mind it is close to ET on the 2600 as one of the worst games ever!! Just have a quick google first :)

sataniC Virus said:
I know you are looking for good games, but I have one of the worst games ever, it deserves to be played!

Superman 64 cartridge & manual (no box) - so good I'll only charge postage and packaging for it ...

If you paypal me £3 I'll send it over. PM if interested but bear in mind it is close to ET on the 2600 as one of the worst games ever!! Just have a quick google first :)
Its just one of thoughs games where people will acutually almost pay you to have, this is on virtually every system. For the Dreamcast, its either Chu Chu rocket, or MSR. har har har

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the offer sataniC, but I played it once and have no desires to ever let it near me again. In fact, I think there may be a restraining order :p

I'm in the UK.

I'm in desperate need of controllers right now!

EDIT: I liked chu-chu rocket!

Back