Wtb Or Trade For: Gp2x, And Geist, Gta, Gba, And Fear For Sale

geekrobot

Still Fresh
Hello All you Lovely board users,

I am looking to buy a used (or new, if you're getting rid of it) GP2X. I could get it retail shipped to the USA, (where i am, New Jersey to be exact), but I've seen some pretty good prices posted here on the forum, so I thought i'd see if anyone here would like to get rid of theirs first.

I also got some stuff to trade towards it, if anyone's interested:

Gameboy Advance (Milky Blue, Japanese)
F.E.A.R. for PC (Pretty much brand new, opened but never installed)
Feel the Magic (nintendo DS, Sealed)
2 Copies of GTA Double Pack for XBox (Sealed, with Vice City and GTA3)
2 Copies of Geist for Gamecube (Sealed)

All items are USA region unless noted. Willing to sell the games outright too, if anyone's interested. Please send me your offers! Email preferred. :)

Thanks!

I don't know about you but i like the way he started this topic: :lol:

"Hello All you Lovely board users"

I personally dont see what is so bad about geist. Its not an AAA game, but its not a complete flop either. It was a decent game, that had some really fun and interesting multiplayer concepts. The single player storyline was a little bland, but it wasn't that bad...

But the pricing is very sporadic. In some places it's "on sale" for like 15 bucks (where I got it), and in others it's full price...thus the reason why i got a 50$ credit, bought a newly released game, sold it on ebay, and bought oblivion.

Oblivion=15 dollars! w00t!

:lol:

While I'm waiting for the magical Board-er that will make that special offer, how do you guys like the GP2X? I have a PSP, and I love it, but I really play the homebrew a lot. I was thinkin if i scored a decently cheap GP2X used or something, I could play homebrew stuff like emulators and such on the GP2X, and keep my PSP in a state where it can play newer UMDs without too much hassle.

That said, has the GP2X been a worthwhile purchase for you guys? I know there're reviews of the console on the web, but how do you actual users dig the product? How has the compatibility been with the games you've wanted to play on it? What about the durability, etc.?

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Back