Wtb: Pandora

pcp

Still Fresh
Hey guys!

I'm an emulator/retro gaming freak from Norway and I have been watching the Pandora development closely ever since it was announced. Still, I never managed to pre-order from the first batch as I wanted to "wait out and see" how the software development came along and also how the build quality/reviews was etc.

Well, now I have been checking up on reviews, youtube vids and all other Pandora-related stuff I could find and I'm starting to desperately wanting one in my own hands. ;) I have talked to the Pandora sales team about ordering from batch #2, but I really don't think I can wait several more months to get one.

Therefore; if there's anyone out there with an extra Pandora for sale or anyone who wants to sell theirs, please do let me know! I can make quick payment via PayPal or wire. I live in Norway, but normally there shouldn't be a problem getting it shipped here. If the unit is "like new", with no flaws, I'm willing to pay a very fair price for it.

Thanks!

a fair second hand price is anywhere between $500 and $1600

DaMummy said:
a fair second hand price is anywhere between $500 and $1600

I'd pay $500, $600 and maybe even $700 for one, but I doubt I'd go as high as $1,600. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh that's tempting, i really should've ordered 2 XD

you could just get on the waiting list though, it's part of the pandora experience (and totally worth it)

torpor said:
I'll sell you my spare for eu600,- .. PM if interested. :)

PM sent. :)

people who buy pandora 2nd hand are no part of this community. they do not know of the struggle that ed and crag have led us through the red sea to get to the promise land

DaMummy said:
people who buy pandora 2nd hand are no part of this community.

People who buy second hand pandoras are every bit as part of this community. People have the right to buy and people have the right to sell. It's their money, gear and life and we live in free markets and communities.

DaMummy said:
they do not know of the struggle that ed and crag have led us through the red sea to get to the promise land

Who is crag?
lol you're cracking me up. You're 'statement' sounds like the type of thing a brainwashed person would come out with.

DaMummy said:
people who buy pandora 2nd hand are no part of this community. they do not know of the struggle that ed and crag have led us through the red sea to get to the promise land

Lol, you're such a hero ..

Back