Xbox 360 Tv Commercials

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
I've seen 2 so far, one for Madden 06 and one for Call of Duty 2, has anybody else seen these or different ones than the ones i've seen?

I must say that I was not too impressed with Madden, but Call of Duty 2 looks unbelievably awesome.

cod2 dosnt realy look awsome, i played it, its pretty standart.
And gameplay wise, the first one was faaaaar better, the new one gets boreing pretty fast and dosnt have the atmosphere the old one(s) had.

The 360 commercials I've seen were the one with the whole town throwing water balloons at each other and the Jump-rope one, neither shows any graphics but they catch your attention...

...unfortunatly the instant I discovered they were for the 360 I lost all interest.

No the broadcast advert is terrible quality otherwise IDIOT. COMPRESSION COMPRESSION. RESOLUTION CHANGING BLAH! PS2 games arent to bad to play. but looking at one on a advert could blind you idiot.

layed the 360 for about 20 minutes yeasterday

played NHL 2k whatever, Kameo and King Kong

King Kong was horrrendouse, it looked like a PS2 game, and the lack of an HUD was not a good idea (I want a game to be easy to play, i dont care for "atmosphere")

Kameo was boring, stilll didnt look as impressive as i was expecting, the "hoards" of enemies we see them bragging about seem largely unintuitiveand retarded

NHL was actual good, and the graphics looked pretty decent

the controller was uncomfortable in comparison to the S, and the dpad was terribly twitchy (it had only been on disply for 1 day)

Back