56k Warning! =the, "show Some Love To Sony Playstation 3&qu

DCGM i think xnopasaranx was just referring to your obsession with all things handheld (not just Nintendo!). In all fairness, you have a pretty decent collection yourself of gaming systems and games as evidenced in the thread you created regarding handheld collections.

SONY is obviously a major Sony fanboy who collects everything Sony. However you are also a major collector of gaming items so I don't see the need for negative comments for SONY?

If I had the time or the money I would collect everything gaming related I possibly could! :p

daclassicgamingmaster said:
xnopasaranx said:
@DCGM:
Dude, don't you collect all these Nintendo Gameboy special editions?
??

Last edited by a moderator:
sataniC Virus said:
DCGM i think xnopasaranx was just referring to your obsession with all things handheld (not just Nintendo!). In all fairness, you have a pretty decent collection yourself of gaming systems and games as evidenced in the thread you created regarding handheld collections.

SONY is obviously a major Sony fanboy who collects everything Sony. However you are also a major collector of gaming items so I don't see the need for negative comments for SONY?

If I had the time or the money I would collect everything gaming related I possibly could! :p

xnopasaranx said:
@DCGM:
??

...I'm losing you both here. I never said anything negative about SONY, I just asked the reason for the other pictures, which appeared to bear no relevance to his collection. He pointed out that it was a photobucket error, which makes sense.

Can someone fill me on on my offensive remark?

You are right, I'm sorry. From a first quick read of the thread I got the impression you were slagging SONY for posting pics of his collection. However, having read it again, i see you were only talking about the 'other pics' he/she posted.

Not sure where the confusion came from ... .. . probably my confused head! :D One thing is for sure, both you and SONY have really cool collections :) Sorry I did not mean to add negativity here!

sataniC Virus said:

xnopasaranx said:
@DCGM:
??

...I'm losing you both here. I never said anything negative about SONY, I just asked the reason for the other pictures, which appeared to bear no relevance to his collection. He pointed out that it was a photobucket error, which makes sense.

Can someone fill me on on my offensive remark?

To clarify;-

DCGM, not once did you post a negative comment, let alone offend me in any way or form.
You know, I've been a big fan of yours since I first stepped onto the scene, so having said that I must apologize for the confusion I have caused in my thread. :huh:
Matter of fact, the rest of you old timers are sweet in my books.
Keep up the good work, guys! B)

SONY said:
To clarify;-

DCGM, not once did you post a negative comment, let alone offend me in any way or form.
You know, I've been a big fan of yours since I first stepped onto the scene, so having said that I must apologize for the confusion I have caused in my thread. :huh:
Matter of fact, the rest of you old timers are sweet in my books.
Keep up the good work, guys! B)
No need to apologise, we posted at the same time. I made a mistake reading the forum, not your fault! No issues with you or DCGM. You both have really amazing gaming collections :) (I am 'slightly' jealous :p )

Thanks, mate. You're a gun!

Anyway, look what arrived on my door-step this morning. :)

gunmetal04.jpg

gunmetal05.jpg

gunmetal01.jpg

gunmetal07.jpg

Sorry about using the flash on my Sisters shitty camera, by the way. :(

gunmetal02.jpg

gunmetal06.jpg

gunmetal0.jpg

gunmetal03.jpg

Holy shit Sony, that's sick. I'm jealous.

SONY is Railfan: Taiwan High Speed Rail any good ? I have the first one and i like it :D. Oh and my ps3 is probably an earlier one than any of yours since you had to get rid of one :p mine is an original 60gb japanese one with the emotion engine and everything still in it :eek:

ah so i wouldnt be able to understand the exploration and tourism bit coz i guess thats where you can stop at a station then some japanese writing comes up wich i cant read :p

SONY said:
So...I've finally got (own) every single Japanese PS3 BD game (Region 2) that has so far been released...All 110 of them!
Jeez!

Nova said:
SONY said:
So...I've finally got (own) every single Japanese PS3 BD game (Region 2) that has so far been released...All 110 of them!
Jeez!

wow.
does that include the gundam game?

SONY said:
Will do the exact same thing when PANDORA is released. :D
I'm afraid in case of Pandora the :pandora2: itself will probably be the only object for your camera...
Wait a moment. You are going to buy every single system and every single game which will be emulated on :pandora2:, aren't you?! :D

Sony are loosers. Dreamcast power! :)

Your collection is so awesome, if I was bringing in the good money I'd probably do something similar.

Back