Xpired2x Beta 1 Released

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
hardyx released a first beta version of his port of XPired, a cool action-puzzle game.

pantalla2_8H1.png

As it was not intended to be played on 320x240, he included a scroll mechanism.

Download: XPired2x Beta 1
Thanks to www.gp32spain.com for the news.

Last edited:
Nice game :) I've never heard of this before although I'm a regular visitor to the Linux Game Tome. It was submitted back in 2002 and hasn't had an update since.

I'm currently stuck on the "Boring..." level, i.e. "Arcanoid style". I approached from the right side, using a grey barrel, then another grey, then a red, then the remaining greys followed by the remaining reds and I've reached the block that covers the exit (I'm presuming it's the exit) at the top but I can't manage to clear it. Has anyone completed this level yet?

Nifty game. I like how it shows the on-screen dialogues. :)

The scrolling causes the animation to stutter though.

Well I've made it to level 17 (I think there are 31 in total) and I'm really enjoying it. It's been a while since I played something through this far so thanks for porting it.

I'm quite surprised it hasn't had more downloads/feedback up to this point but then sometimes that's just the way it is.

I like this a lot. Hadn't heard of it before. Like chip's challenge but more fluid, a bit more like a platformer I guess, but hard to describe in what way. Little more action I guess (like how you have to "throw" the barrels and then get away quickly).

Back