Bugafactorx V0.3 Beta Released

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Estopero released a first version of an interesting looking game.

BugaFactorX.jpg

I didn't understand too much of the Spanish description, but it seems to be a platform game where you need to do precise jumps and avoid the enemies.

Download: BugaFactorX v0.3 Beta
News Source: http://www.gp32spain.com/

I liked this - I played through this first level. Nice graphics, the jumping technique takes a bit of getting used to, but it's fun learning it. And I like the "owned" thing. Lol!

hello!!! =) really i didn´t think that my game get this fame hehe :p , in next beta i will translate to english :). thanks!!!! heheheh, I´m looking for pixel art graphists for to do enemies and levels graphics, if someone would to help me, i will be very thankful, this is my msn account tomialon@hotmail.com, please contact me for details :).
Un saludo from spain! =))

nice start, however i think the gameplay would be better if the jump "load" time was faster, a bit à la Tony Hawk, because there you have to plan your jumps to far ahead and so far i don't find that fun (makes it too hard i guess)

Ahh, yet another quality homebrew game from GP32Spain, the ONLY source of GP2X homebrew.

Ahh, yet another quality homebrew game from GP32Spain, the ONLY source of GP2X homebrew.

Weird... I have the feeling Triple Triad2x is being released soon... and it's NOT from GP32Spain.
Neither is GPSpout... nor SmashGP... nor Beat2x... nor Extender... nor Pang... nor SuperTux... nor Super Methane Bros.... nor Bubble Train... nor Bunny Traps2x... nor Tilematch... nor Oh! The Humanity!... nor The Minigame Project... nor LevelShmup... nor Vektar.

I KNOW you don't like this community. Why do you post here, instead of going to GP32Spain, as you seem to love it?

Last edited:
hello!!! =) really i didn´t think that my game get this fame hehe :p , in next beta i will translate to english :). thanks!!!! heheheh, I´m looking for pixel art graphists for to do enemies and levels graphics, if someone would to help me, i will be very thankful, this is my msn account tomialon@hotmail.com, please contact me for details :).
Un saludo from spain! =))

Pero si sólo salen 2 palabras en el juego y son en inglés :D
Si te refieres al leeme si está sólo en español ;)
Tendrás que traducir el leeme al inglés y el juego al español :p
Gracias por el jueguecillo chiquillo, sigo currando en mi nivel;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Weird... I have the feeling Triple Triad2x is being released soon... and it's NOT from GP32Spain.
Neither is GPSpout... nor SmashGP... nor Beat2x... nor Extender... nor Pang... nor SuperTux... nor Super Methane Bros.... nor Bubble Train... nor Bunny Traps2x... nor Tilematch... nor Oh! The Humanity!... nor The Minigame Project... nor LevelShmup... nor Vektar.

I KNOW you don't like this community. Why do you post here, instead of going to GP32Spain, as you seem to love it?

only one note, beat2x and tilematch are miq01 creation (spain) xDDD ;), but yes, i think that there are a good scene in all the world xD (also in korea but we dont understand korean lol)

Bye!

Also wenn ihr hier spanisch redet, dann schmeiß ich nochn bissl Deutsch dazu.

Un schwetz es näkschte Mol wie ma es Maul gewachs is.

Quiest posted on Jul 12 2006 at 05:51 PM said:
Also wenn ihr hier spanisch redet, dann schmeiß ich nochn bissl Deutsch dazu.

Un schwetz es näkschte Mol wie ma es Maul gewachs is.
Was machst du da?

English people english :p

Quiest posted on Jul 13 2006 at 03:04 AM said:
I`m sorry.
Its fine. I understand it fine, its just for the rest of them out there. I know how it feels sometimes, as another forums I used to visit, it was 99% english speakers and these few people spoke in arabic, and had entire threads, that had information we needed, and ya...

Back