YAY, i just ordered my gp32!

Mindar

Website
www.subquantumsoftware.com
Yay, although, there is a downside to this :angry: . I have to help my dad in the yard for 4 DARN HOURS!!!!! sheish, i even spent 200$ for it too and hes making me work for taxes :angry: :angry: :angry: . Oh well, it will pay off in the end :).

P.S. i have been waiting to buy one for 8 months :) now im happy.

Welcome GP Owner...glad to have you aboard....Any questions (This is for all you NEWBIES OUT THERE) you know you can go to the Help Section to get your questions asked. Enjoy!

This community thrives to make the Gp32 experience better and more enjoyable.

For all the Open Source ability and versatility it has, its worth the money...I am a proud owner.

i had to work for 24 hours, sell my GBA and all GBA games and then i had enough for one :D

I know raig definitely has had truble sourcing enough FLU units to meet demand...

He's only running a small outfit, so you may have to be even more patient...

aharding posted on May 16 2003 said:
Yeah now all you have to do is work a lot more hours to buy the smart cards...
The GP32 alone is worthless, infact you still need at least one SMC, then optionally a cardreader, some more SMCs, some good rechargeable batteries (got some 2100mAh NiMH batts, recommended, got them 2 weeks ago and had to recharge only once since then!), a carrying case, a frontlight (some day, maybe...)...

There's so much stuff to buy for the GP, it's actually getting more expensive as the GP itself ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back