Year 2014: A Quick Overview

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Here's a quick overview of what mattered in 2014 in the Pandora's world.

--> Continue Reading

2014promo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Say Ekianjo, what happened to the community survey you did in October?

I remmeber you intended to share the results sometime around November, but it seems (to me at least) that you never did (i might have missed something though, so please correct me if you did publish them somewhere).

I was kind of curious about the possible results.

I remmeber you intended to share the results sometime around November, but it seems (to me at least) that you never did (i might have missed something though, so please correct me if you did publish them somewhere).

I'm going through the results still... i'm hopeful I can share the results before the new year, but since I got family obligations these days as well I cannot guarantee I have enough free time to finish the article on time. We will see.

I'm going through the results still... i'm hopeful I can share the results before the new year, but since I got family obligations these days as well I cannot guarantee I have enough free time to finish the article on time. We will see.
I'm securing some time these days to finish the work on the survey. You'll get a fairly long article (probably the longest on Pandoralive so far) but it should be worth the wait. 

Back