You Have Used More Smileys Than This Board Allows.

toxibunny

what the hell? i found something really funny and i tried to post 20 smileys to express this, only to be rejected by 'THE BOARD' :(

i humbly request this limit be taken off, if not for the sake of 'free expression' for the sake of ' not letting the mindless robots tell us what to say'

if i want to post a page full of smileys because i find something really really funny, please don't let the 'bots stop me? it's not a bandwidth drain, and surely not offensive :S:S:S

:S

maybe 'THE BOARD' has a different type of humor?

or it's depressions got worse. i try to remember, it goes to it's shrink on thursdays between 2:00 to 4:00. try it later that day.

even if each image is identical and it only takes 1 download whether used once or 1000 times?

it didn't say 'image download exceeded' it said ' not allowed to use more than X no. of smileys...' (paraphrased...)

i frequent another board. it's fine there. maybe a seting just needs changing?

:|

Why would you want to use so many? That is just . . . kinda annoying.

Maybe a display like

" :D TIMES A THOUSAND!! "

Would be better. And less annoying.

i have to agree with the above, there's no point to have tons of :p or something, actually to me, using excessive :p seems kind of fruity to me

fruity i havent heard that for a while ......... i havent heard frigin a or dweeb for a while either good times good times when our econlmy yoused things lik you sob or bfg doesnt matter to me

dispite the fact that it's only one picture the power needed to display them all can sometimes hang up a computer... it wouldnt do mine but it wil for some people.

It's like when you see someone use some crazy animated gif and everyone complains that their computer slows down when it shows up it dosent happen to everyone but it happens to some.

toxibunny posted on Oct 4 2004 at 12:28 AM said:
what the hell? i found something really funny and i tried to post 20 smileys to express this, only to be rejected by 'THE BOARD' :(
I hate you, and everything you stand for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Oct 4 2004 at 09:26 AM said:
toxibunny posted on Oct 4 2004 at 12:28 AM said:
what the hell?  i found something really funny and i tried to post 20 smileys to express this, only to be rejected by 'THE BOARD' :(
I hate you, and everything you stand for.

hehehe that'll teach me to post while drunk :p

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

[mod=rico]ZOMG YOU BROKE THE RULES - BAND[/mod]

Back