You won't have to worry about N-gage or PSP

RoboJoe32

http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtop...pic.php?t=23515

http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/misc/platforms/ngage/

1: It's games run like crap.

2: The rumors of the crap screen and crap game changing ordeal are true.

3: It has the DUMBEST layout ever.

4: No good games, outdated PSX games running at 8 FPS aren't gonna cut it.

And PSP....

It won't be released untill sometime next year AT THE LEAST....Gamepark won't have to worry about sony for a while...

Now all we need to worry about is the GBA =/ But still more good news, Nintendo is getting it's ass handed to itself because it keeps screwing over europeans, thus people are buying less nintendo over there, and they have less market strength.

Hope I raised all of your hopes without raising them to false hope levels. Have a nice day.

This seems to be the theme today...

I'll give you a better reason not to worry about it: Unless your willing to give up your job/all your freetime to make some pretty damn impressive games for the GP32 you're not going to be able to do anything about how the GP32 compares to NGage or PS2.

Here is another reason: the GP32 is not exactly a well known machine with lots of commercial games for it. What can the PSP do to your GP32?

I hope the GBA can hold on. it's the last vestige of real 2D gaming in the mainstream today.. even if it's a lot of rehash, there's still gold in them thar hills...

GBA and GP32 can coexist in my book (even if GBA gets minimal use these days!!)

taras posted on Aug 26 2003 said:
What do you need a GBA for if you only play 2D games? That's what GPVGB is for :D
To play great sequels like Mario Kart Advance and the Castlevania games,

Last edited by a moderator:
Advance Wars! most fun I've had with a game in years.. GBA is worth buying for that, alone, in my opinion.

Am I the only one who is disgusted at how Castlevania is no longer castlevania but pocket Sympthony of the night/2D Devil may cry? I Don't want to play as a stereotypical vampire gone good, I don't want to use pokemonish concept souls, I don't want to be able to jump and flip, I want classic castlevania and the return of the belmont family :( for some good old fashioned demon and dracula slaying (WITH the whip)

Whys everyone getting al excited/sad about this european release? I really don't see why it would die to us when noone buys it, since noone is buying it from europe now anyways (except imported ones) The only thing I'm scared of is some HW/FW advance that the imports can't/don't have, and that is unlikley, and anyways, if there is one, I can brag I have the GP32 'original' ;)

Back