YuanWorks are back

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Quite a few guys here remember YuanWorks, creators of Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles.
A game well worth playing!
If you never played it, you can grab it from the links below!

Well I worked together with YuanWorks to re-release the Dreamcast version of the game - for a really awesome price!

For 8,40 EUR (or 9,99 EUR incl. VAT) you will get:

• Wind and Water Dreamcast on a pressed picture disk
  • Including a 40-page booklet (English and Japanese)
  • Inside a sealed Jewelcase with white tray
That's a lot of stuff for a nice price!

But that's not all:
YuanWorks decided to try again to create games and plan to continue their work on Little Ninja, a platform game.
Of course, it would also see a Pyra (and maybe Pandora) release. :)

To support them with the game, head over to their Patreon website!

Free Download PC Version and more infos about the game: Official Website
Free Download: Pandora Version
Free Download: GP2X Version
Buy the Dreamcast Version from the DragonBox Shop

yes! great new! Can we get our custom characters incorporated in the DC release? ^^. well I guess it's not going to happen, but it'd be cool.

yes! great new! Can we get our custom characters incorporated in the DC release? ^^. well I guess it's not going to happen, but it'd be cool.

Yes, all GP2X sprites are included in the game!
You should have gotten a code with your character (or can request it from YuanWorks).
Enter it and you will have your sprite in the DC game :)

really? omg! Yes I of course still have my code. I never knew this would work on the other releases though. gotta try this on my pandora right now!
[doublepost=1467588744,1467586986][/doublepost]dang... it doesn't work on the pandora version :( in the stats screen, there is no sprite being shown at all. and since I couldn't remember where to enter the code, I just tried the option screen, which will only give you the option to change your player name. so it seems, the pandora release has had some functionality disabled. I may need to play wind and water through ginge after all.

really? omg! Yes I of course still have my code. I never knew this would work on the other releases though. gotta try this on my pandora right now!
[doublepost=1467588744,1467586986][/doublepost]dang... it doesn't work on the pandora version :( in the stats screen, there is no sprite being shown at all. and since I couldn't remember where to enter the code, I just tried the option screen, which will only give you the option to change your player name. so it seems, the pandora release has had some functionality disabled. I may need to play wind and water through ginge after all.
You just copy the custom sprite to appdata... I forget the details, but I definately have my sprite on Pandora... (I'll check)

You just copy the custom sprite to appdata... I forget the details, but I definately have my sprite on Pandora... (I'll check)

Yep. The code is only needed for releases where you can't copy your sprite into the directory (like Dreamcast).

Played this a little on my Pandora - a very nicely presented little game. I might have to pick this up for my Dreamcast if my money ever becomes worth anything again.

Tip: for 1 euro (and taxes) more get also Fruit'y: Dreamcast Puzzle Bundle
[doublepost=1467662887,1467661536][/doublepost]@EvilDragon : Any way I can buy games that are in the repo through you? (I do not have alternatives like paypal)

Back