1st post has to be a question

pokitfoxx

hi all i guess this is where the pandora action is going on now... although there is something ill miss from gp32x, and i barely have enough time to read one forum so this one it is. anyways, on to the question, what do you pandora owners recomend? as far as size is concerned, i want a nice perfect fit if there is one.

Mount-Roraima.jpg

pic has nothing to do with topic

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this is of any help, but I gather that screen protectors for the Archos 605 WiFi should fit, as it is the same screen.

(What's with the picture, by the way?)

wicked mountain in Venezuela i plan on hiking up to in a few years, been my dream other than the pandora since.....pre pandora knowledge

Looks like you have to use suction cups and/or a jet pack to hike up that

awesome! i got to that site too last night via Prometheus post. looks like im gunna order 2 :)

an no jetpack or sucktion cups needed, this is the ONLY way up other than by chopper but thats just expensive, its a bit of a hike, but up top theres animals and plants that have been there for thousands of years, theres a frog up there, keep in mind this is in South America, whose closest living relative is in Africa! so somehow they got trapped up there when the continents split. anyways im rambling, so heres the pic of the path. also, this mountain is the same 1 mentioned in Sir Arther Conan Doyles, The Lost World

roraima.1192398660.path-to-the-top.jpg

an no jetpack or sucktion cups needed, this is the ONLY way up other than by chopper but thats just expensive, its a bit of a hike, but up top theres animals and plants that have been there for thousands of years, theres a frog up there, keep in mind this is in South America, whose closest living relative is in Africa! so somehow they got trapped up there when the continents split. anyways im rambling, so heres the pic of the path. also, this mountain is the same 1 mentioned in Sir Arther Conan Doyles, The Lost World

roraima.1192398660.path-to-the-top.jpg

Is this the same mountain region that is the setting of Pixars movie "UP"? i watched the extra features explaining the setting of UP and it soooo resembles your pictures. Also in south america.

Really amazing, and also something i'd like to visit myself :)

Cheers!!

indeed the very same mountain from up, although up was a lil mixed up on the subject, angel falls, the highest waterfall on earth, is actually on a different mountain, however the mountain in the movie was Roraima.

I do _not_ recommend Zagg's protector. I've been using it for two months and it's already scratched all over.

Blimey. :blink: The screen protector hasn't prevented your screen from being scratched?

@Pokitfoxx, don't order unless you have a discount code. They are fairly easy to come by, I regularly get 40% off discount codes and would be happy to give you mine next time I get one.

edit: I found my most recent one but it's 30% off, not 40. Better than nothing though. Here's the code: zdwwwsp4

it's good for up to 3 items.

Blimey. :blink: The screen protector hasn't prevented your screen from being scratched?
Maybe the screen is fine, but the screen protector is scratched. The screen protector on my old fat boy DS is scratched beyond belief, but actually underneath it the screen is fine.

It's a common problem with screen protectors - they are often softer than the screen they're protecting. They should still work to protect the screen, but they may make it look ugly.

FWIW I have a Hori protector on my DS Lite and that hasn't scratched yet, though it's possible I'm being more careful after the experience with the first.

^ Oh, that I know. :) I was just unsure as to whether the intended meaning was that the screen was scratched, or just the protector (which I would fully expect to get scratched).

How do you manage to scratch up clamshell screens? What are you doing, using knives as styluses? :blink:

How do you manage to scratch up clamshell screens? What are you doing, using knives as styluses? :blink:

Once, I had a sand or dust grain caught between my stylus and the screen, it scratched my screen.

Since then, I always protect my touchscreen with screen protectors.

Moreover on the DS, there are many stylus intensive games that damage badly the screen in the long term.

Once, I had a sand or dust grain caught between my stylus and the screen, it scratched my screen.

Since then, I always protect my touchscreen with screen protectors.

Moreover on the DS, there are many stylus intensive games that damage badly the screen in the long term.
I'm gonna be paranoid about that now. Guess I'd better get some screen protectors...

Back