How To Cancel A 1st Batch Pandora Preorder?

PJDiddy

Still Fresh
Hi Craig, wasn't sure to post this in the support forum or here but as I bought from your shop I thought I'd try here seeing as it is a direct question to you. I have sent 3 very polite emails to openpandorasales@gmail.com beginning way back in September followed by a further email to icontrolpad@gmail.com more than a week ago now in an attempt to refund my 1st batch pre-order Pandora, the latter of which is the only one that generated a some kind of response (from Debs) who kindly forwarded it to the correct address of openpandorasales@gmail.com, this was in the hope I my get some kind of communication after 2 months of silence but alas I've heard nothing since (my Twitter message to you also seemed to fall on deaf ears).

My life has changed much since I glimpsed the possibility of a pocketable Amiga (and more) and I now have an amazing newborn daughter and a need for more time and money hence no more Xbox, Wii or portable retro goodness such as the Pandora would allow (I do however look forward to Pandora2 as perhaps she will have grown a little enough to spare me a few minutes of my own time to "play" :). So my question is as the title suggests, how do I go about getting a refund as sadly politeness and patience don't seem to get you anywhere these days?

Many thanks and I kindly await your response.

Paul

Back