How To Cancel My Order

VRAndy said:
stephen0205 said:
why would u want to cancel your order when there getting close to completion
Yea, only two months to go!

I've not been a HUGE fan of the attempt to replace "Two Months" with "Two Weeks", and there are several obvious obstacles that we haven't seen a huge amount of progress on lately (manual, CD, case, PSU all come to mind instantly) BUT... for the first time I can recall since October last year, it really does look like people COULD start receiving their Pandoras in LESS than Two Months.

True, I'm not willing to bet on it or anything, but it's the first time that I can honestly say I've wondered if "Two Months" might be longer than we'll have to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would his personal reasons matter to you? He may need the money back, or got a different device (one more suited to his needs or simply one presently available), or decided he doesn't have much use for the Pandora after all. A silly question, he is not you, his reasons are his own.

dude calm it, i was only asking, i wasn't meaning to offend anyone , i was just curious thats all, i'm sorry if my question bothered you but i don't think i provoked a reply like that.

Jah Brew Dev said:
Im having trouble convincing my folks it's not a scam!!!

It can be hard work, and none of us really KNOWS it's not a scam, though if it is it's certainly a long running and very clever scam (or a really REALLY stupid one!).

There's lots to suggest it's legit, from the fact that the people behind the project were members of this community who got together - here! - to produce this thing, to the various updates showing progress, to Craig annoying people with his predictably inaccurate posts. However, those of us who do trust the team (they have MY money, for example) are really looking forward to getting our Pandoras! They should, even now, be the "bees knees" :D

Monk said:
Jah Brew Dev said:
Im having trouble convincing my folks it's not a scam!!!

It can be hard work, and none of us really KNOWS it's not a scam, though if it is it's certainly a long running and very clever scam (or a really REALLY stupid one!).

There's lots to suggest it's legit, from the fact that the people behind the project were members of this community who got together - here! - to produce this thing, to the various updates showing progress, to Craig annoying people with his predictably inaccurate posts. However, those of us who do trust the team (they have MY money, for example) are really looking forward to getting our Pandoras! They should, even now, be the "bees knees" :D
Wow, I'm just thinking... What if all of this is a really huge scam? I mean, that all of the devs have been living under false identities since they joined this forum in ~2004, and that they have built up this extremely huge scamming scheme that includes delays and money loss with bank issues etc just to convince as many people as possible to pay them money for a non-existent product. For all I know, there might already be 1.000.000 "preorders", and the gp32x.de Pandora subforum might actually be controlled by a Japanese mastermind who simulates about 400 different users, having discussions with himself logged in as multiple forum aliases, in order to give the casual visitor the illusion that there's actually happening something behind the scenes.

We'll know for sure in Two Months™, I guess.

dflemstr said:
Wow, I'm just thinking... What if all of this is a really huge scam? ... the gp32x.de Pandora subforum might actually be controlled by a Japanese mastermind who simulates about 400 different users, having discussions with himself logged in as multiple forum aliases

Who says schizophrenia doesn't pay? ;)

Jah Brew Dev said:
im gonna preorder it soon though they never know until it comes!!

There might not be any left if you leave it much longer.

Back