If I were to cancel my pre-order....

Brotasmo

Which E-mail address do I contact?

openpandorasales@gmail.com?

OR

sales@openpandora.org?

I might cancel my pre-order from 2010 and buy from someone else.

Also, how long does the cancellation process usually take? Thanks guys!

EDIT: pre ordered in 2010. my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure that the e-mails sent to both addresses go to the same place. I use the Gmail one out of habit, myself, though. :p

I'm afraid I don't know how long it takes, so I can't answer that one.

It is a pity that this happens. I bought a barely used one and it should be here soon. I can see the angst in waiting 2 years for something you already paid $500 or so for. I have also noticed a fair bit of used Pandora's being traded or sold. With as solid as a concept and design that this product is, it falls short on marketing and a certain amount of reliability and clarity of customer support. This by no means is a dig. Manufacturing pitfalls and RMA is brutal on any company. This is opinion based on reading forums and chatting with some customers. I'm stoked about getting mine and plan to hack the snot out of it as soon as I can. DEVs you have done a great job and have worked real hard to make this thing a reality. A answer to how long it takes. One of my soldiers got a refund within days of the request. The caveat to that is took him about a week to get the right email address. All I can say about this is, after 14 yrs I have been waiting for Starflight 3 Devs to finish their game. Unless your hurting for the cash a little longer may not hurt. Thanks

I waited 2 year 7 months for mine. I had considered canceling on several occasions out of impatience with the whole mess.

Last night I was checking email and the boards from the hotel bar (where the free wifi is) and later I was playing Super Geometry Dust then PC DOS based Master of Magic while kicking back on the sofa in my hotel suite - on the same device that I listened to MP3s on during the flight out and fits in my pocket and I can connect a 2TB drive to via a SATA to USB box and a USB 2.0 + ethernet hub. Yeah, I could do that with a notebook, but I already carry a locked down one for work - and though I've gone through security a few times with multiple computers, it isn't exactly fun.

Keep waiting. It's worth it.

How much did you pay for your preorder slot, if you were one of those ~250$ preorder guys Im willing to buy it off you with zero loss.

Hm I dont have that much on me sadly so I fear I will have to pass...

Your best bet might be refunding afterall, cause for 500 bucks you could just buy a used one off the users, there tends to be atleast 1 unit on sale on these forums every week.

Back