Trying To Cancel My Order

nooneinparticular

Still Fresh
No, this is not a cry for attention about me cancelling my order. I'm just no longer interested.

Anyhow, it's been a long time ago when I first ordered, so I was unsure where to email to. I emailed to these addresses:

gp2xmobile@googlemail.com
openpandorasales@gmail.com
openpandoraorders@gmail.com

Are these right? The first email went out 26th of July and the second 6th of August, however I did not receive any answer. Am I doing something wrong? I'm getting rather nervous about it.

elxDraco said:
No, this is not a cry for attention about me cancelling my order. I'm just no longer interested.

Anyhow, it's been a long time ago when I first ordered, so I was unsure where to email to. I emailed to these addresses:

gp2xmobile@googlemail.com
openpandorasales@gmail.com
openpandoraorders@gmail.com

Are these right? The first email went out 26th of July and the second 6th of August, however I did not receive any answer. Am I doing something wrong? I'm getting rather nervous about it.

I cancelled my order and got refund no problem. No need to worry...
It did require SEVERAL followups.

BUT.. hang in there.. the team is definitely honest... disorganized but definitely honest.

I emailed "openpandorasales@gmail.com"
-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your reply. I needed some sort of confirmation that I wasn't doing something wrong.

What sort of information do they need? It appears my first emails have gone lost somehow, so I might need to put in some extra effort to get these facts.

Wish they'd hurry a little bit though, going to need my cash to pay for my new study material lol.

in case you missed it, theres boards.openpandora.org much more likely to get any kind of support over there, but youre on the right track, theyre just behind on emails in the hundreds

I have a problem with cancelling my order, i DID get a reply on my mail when i asked to cancel,
but the problem is that i only got a reply:
"The transfer will be made today and it takes 4/5 days to credit your account."

this was on July first (more than 2 months ago) but i still have not received the refund or any reply to my further e-mails...

What could have gone wrong, and what should i do to resolve this problem?

Back