Contacting Pandora Folks/aust Distributors

Pandorous

Still Fresh
I've been trying for a fortnight almost now but have had no success in contacting someone about my order. I believe I've been charged VAT and would like to add to the order aswell so have sent a query or three. I've so far tried emailing gp2xmobile@gmail.com, Orders@cdworld.co.uk and openpandorasales@gmail.com in the hope of getting an answer (I wasn't so liberal in my emailing at the beginning) but have had no reply.

Is there some other email address I should be using? Am I doing something wrong? :blink: :unsure: :(

Pandorous said:
I've been trying for a fortnight almost now but have had no success in contacting someone about my order. I believe I've been charged VAT and would like to add to the order aswell so have sent a query or three. I've so far tried emailing gp2xmobile@gmail.com, Orders@cdworld.co.uk and openpandorasales@gmail.com in the hope of getting an answer (I wasn't so liberal in my emailing at the beginning) but have had no reply.

Is there some other email address I should be using? Am I doing something wrong? :blink: :unsure: :(
I emailed openpandorasales@gmail.com late one night and got a response early next day.
Have you tried simply replying to your order confirmation email?

Which store did you buy from?

Last edited by a moderator:
TaG said:
I emailed openpandorasales@gmail.com late one night and got a response early next day.
Lucky. :(

Have you tried simply replying to your order confirmation email?

That's where one of the email addresses from the above list comes from. The email I sent includes my order number too.

Which store did you buy from?

"gp2xmobile" - it was advertised in USD but when it got converted to GBP to do the CC charge, it simply added the VAT inclusive GBP prices for the items ordered and charged me that (hence the 'I've been charged VAT' bit). So I want to query that and amend my order to add more bits (tv cable, 32gb sdhc card).

P.

That's the email for the main gp2x.co.uk site.

That has spam filters on. Maybe try their other email at Orders_at_cdworld.co.uk, from contact page.

They're usually pretty good at answering e-mail. Maybe your mail just isn't getting through. Try sending it from a different account or just give them a call.

TaG said:
That's the email for the main gp2x.co.uk site.

That has spam filters on. Maybe try their other email at Orders_at_cdworld.co.uk, from contact page.

Had emailed both and no reply for a week on both (at least).

P.

I emailed to add to my order and got a very fast reply (as always - I've ordered numerous times with GBAX over the years), so if your email has actually gotten through (and more likely, it hasn't), it would seem incredibly unusual for you not to receive a very prompt reply.

Cheers

use a different email address (of yours) to contact them.
I used AOL and it took a week for get thru. Use Yahoo or Gmail...that got thru quickly....
there is something about AOL...I dunno

Or if you continue to have trouble you could call them(0191 243 2253). Though I assume you're in the states, so it may cost you a fair bit.

Well still no reply (though it's only been about a day or so) so have taken advice and tried from a different email address. With neither the ICQ nor MSN contacts working, I'm fast running out of affordable options. :(

Ok. Just thought I'd post a follow up. :)

It's all mostly sorted. I had to use an alternate email address (which kinda bit) but I was finally able to contact the @openpandora folks. :) I was right about the VAT so got that refunded. Promptly spent the refund money on a tv out cable and am waiting for confirmation that the 32GB SDHC card is at least class 4 and if so that shall be mine. :) Also got my postage address sorted.

All up, I'm about 90% done. :) Joy! :D

P.

Back