I want to pre order!

FatalErrorX

Still Fresh
unlike some people here that want to cancel their order i want to buy a pandora, and so bad too :D .

Cant wait to get my hands on one :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate the positive sentiment, but this isn't particularly a support query :D

There are often Pandora consoles for sale in the Trading section, why not give it a shot?

I'm still waiting for my pre-order to turn up... I've been waiting so long that it seems wrong to give up now.

( Note: moved this thread from Support and dropped the all-caps title )

lol it was more to make a statement to the other threads canceling orders which i find kind of stupid to do :p

Anyways i know alot of pandora's are in the trade section but i would rather get myself a new one then one that has already been used (regardless of the condition it is in)

Im not impatiant to get one and wont die becouse of the wait ... as long as it isnt past dec 21 2012 :p jk

lol it was more to make a statement to the other threads canceling orders which i find kind of stupid to do :p

Anyways i know alot of pandora's are in the trade section but i would rather get myself a new one then one that has already been used (regardless of the condition it is in)

Im not impatiant to get one and wont die becouse of the wait ... as long as it isnt past dec 21 2012 :p jk
Dont worry its not like a mysterious and highly advanced ancient civilisation called the Mayans who were highly skilled in both math and astronomy could predict the end of the world or anything......... :lol: your pandora will come, probably.

you know their calandar only ended on that day because they didnt have anymore space to make it ? kinda like our omg Y2K pc's will blow up the earth.

anyways yeah ill wait and everything seems to be going good with the investors and all so i have good hope :)

I'm actively working on the whole investment thing right now and will also update and renew the website, including a new preorder setup.

I don't know how fast I can manage to do that, but probably latest on Saturday.

Great :)

The preorder will be done without the need to pay in advance, so spread the word once it has started. The more preorders we get, the faster and more easy the production will work in the future :)

sounds great :)

Hope all goes well with the german company.. dont udnerstand how CC cant care about their customers really. I showed the pandora to alot of my friends (who are programers too, like me) and they are intrested too :rolleyes: but probally wait untill i have mine so they can check it out :)

I wish I knew why CC behaves like that.

I first thought maybe they didn't get along with Michael and Craig, but now, after having tried to communicate with them for the last months personally, I know it wasn't that.

maybe they just dont like money or something ... who knows.

I just totally understand how it must feel to have something like the Pandora and you just want it to get out there and 1 company ruines the fun

you know their calandar only ended on that day because they didnt have anymore space to make it ? kinda like our omg Y2K pc's will blow up the earth.

anyways yeah ill wait and everything seems to be going good with the investors and all so i have good hope :)
Yup all the Y2k nonsense led to was a lot of bad movies based around the notion of a sort of digital death and the world ending cos look the clock stopped oh my god....Wait its just the batteries... And yeah i think ed will sort it all out. Because the pandora deserves to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
they do deserve to be i remmeber stumbeling on them back in 2008 on wikipedia and thought damn i wish i had money so i could get one. And now reacently refound it again and really want one and have the money to get it -_-

they do deserve to be i remmeber stumbeling on them back in 2008 on wikipedia and thought damn i wish i had money so i could get one. And now reacently refound it again and really want one and have the money to get it -_-
Yeah me too. I wanted a new console/gadget cos i had all the rest xbox/ps3/psp/dreamcast etc.I thought of buying a gp wiz but then saw that there was terrible screen tearing issues. Of course i stumbled onto craig or edds shop and saw the pandora.

Great :)

The preorder will be done without the need to pay in advance, so spread the word once it has started. The more preorders we get, the faster and more easy the production will work in the future :)
Ill facebook people and spread the word. I hate facebook but for the pandora ill bear it.....

yeah i was looking for something that could do emulation like a PC but be as portable as a handheld. I found the caanoo at first but then saw people talking about the pandora which i then remmebered from back in 2008 and imdiatly remmembered how much i wanted it back then and then decided to read in on what all happend.

Speaking of failbook, google plus went public recently, I've posted a review in Russian there, and I'll also repost any news there, too, once the production is started.

Im already showing off mine when i go out :) people are like who where can i get one of those.

You find the threads stupid or that people are cancelling their orders?
i find it stupid that they cancle their order after waiting for it for so long ... it wont be long before the company in germany starts prodcuing and pandora's will start rolling out again

I would think twice before calling people stupid for cancelling their orders when they have paid for a product and have been waiting for three years (and counting) for it to show up, but that's my opinion.

Back