How Do I Cancel My Order?

burzum

Still Fresh
Need money for other things. Not an active member really, but thanks everyone for being so helpful whenever i asked for it.

How do I cancel my order and get my money back?

Thanks in advance.

Not stupid at all and sorry to see you have to bow out at the last legs of the process. Hopefully MP will be up and running smoothly once the new year gets going and perhaps you'll be back when things are better financially and the order time is down to the few days for shipping :)

Hey whats Santa doing with pigs pulling his sleigh? j/k

I would not recommend cancelling despite the shambles (and it really has been and I say that as a great supporter of this project) but if you need the money then so be it.

No one is in any position to say when a Pandora will be sent to you so you will probably lose very little in waiting time if you reorder later.

If the mass production is on a 2 month verge of being sorted then you will be able to reorder in 3 months and get one within a week.

I'm still waiting for my refound (I need money too :()
and I haven't had any answer to my past 5 mails asking for informations about it
after the first answer asking me to send my bank informations.
I asked for a refound the 24 november.
So don't be too impatient.

what would you do if you had already received your pandora?

if you pay, you can consider the money is already used for something. you have to wait your pandora now. :)

I know they had a two weeks VAT inspection in December which ate so much time that they couldn't really reply any emails during that time... and now they got a huge backlog and Craig was ill as well (I was, too).

ahahah said:

if you pay, you can consider the money is already used for something. you have to wait your pandora now. :)
Jacquelyn said my order was canceled and I will be refounded.
No problem here. I'm just waiting :]

I know they are busy and they have always been nice to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
hells_dark said:
ahahah said:

Don't hold your breath, it has been 2+ months since they 'sent' a refund check to me.

grisdane said:
hells_dark said:
ahahah said:

Don't hold your breath, it has been 2+ months since they 'sent' a refund check to me.
2 monthes is not that bad.
What do you mean by 'sent' anyway ?

[/quote]
[/quote]
I think he means he had to wait for 2 months or slightly longer for his cheaque to arrive after it was sent out to him 2months ago or slightly longer
'I think what i have written does not make sense in plain English'

007jaws said:
[/quote]
I think he means he had to wait for 2 months or slightly longer for his cheaque to arrive after it was sent out to him 2months ago or slightly longer
'I think what i have written does not make sense in plain English'
[/quote]

Saying that waiting 2 months for a refund is not bad is just ridiculous. I have never waited two months for a refund on anything and that is WAY to long to wait when requesting money back. My 28 month wait for my pandora is getting pretty old now too.

Back