2 joystick(pad) support doesn´t work as intended

C

ciamao

Hello,

I just got my silver Pandora and face many problems, but one is bugging me most. So I hope someone can help.

After enabling USB host, I see powering on both input devices (Saitek 880 and compet. pro).

Both are connected via a 2.0 USB hub.

Device 1 controls the first player as it should, but device two controlls player 1 and 2 simutaneously.

Both devices are recognized by e.g. Picodrive. But after remapping als buttons I exist the mapping menu of Picodrive, and after

entering it again all custom button mappings seems to be lost.

I´ve got the same problem with all joypad/stick compatible emulators I´ve got. All have the same player2-controlls-player 1 and 2 -issue.

Does anybody knows how to solve it? Help is very appreciated.

Thanks a lot

ciaoMao

I've had this same issue and it's easy to fix once you know how the bindings work..

So each player has it's own bindings and each controller can have it's own config.. so most likely what happened was you created a key bindings for both controllers for player 1 at some time.. When you created the player 2 profile, the keybindings on player 1 still existed.. and this is why a controller moves both players.

So you will need to go to player 1 keybindings, switch to the controller associated with player 2 (will display the controller name) and clear out any bindings.. Do the same with the player 2 controls, tab over to the controller associated with player 1 and clear out any binding that are there(if they are there).

Last edited by a moderator:
I´ll try today and let you know if it workes. Sounds reasonable. TrashyMG, THANK YOU

Yay, nobody figured this was the case on the German boards. I hope I only speak for myself when I say the reason is that there's no RL friends to play (retro) video games with :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back