2 Sd Card Readers.

coisbot said:
chad78 said:
Are you kidding me? 2 SD slots is good - but I'm glad there's also a USB port. 2 x 16 GB SD cards is a great start - but then you've got to have the 320 USB hard drive taped to the bottom of the Pandora as well.

Question - who's going to be the billionaire who invents BlueTooth storage? Because I'd love to have 1 TB in my pocket or backpack and still have access to it on my Pandora (without a wire).
Seagate is already working on a Bluetooth storage device, called D.A.V.E., which is supposed to hold up to 60 GB of data and connect to cellphones via a microprocessor in the drive itself, which means it would probably easily be able to connect to the Pandora...however...
I haven't heard anything about this project since they announced it in January of 2007. Either development is slow or they've given up altogether :(

Well, considering the transfer rate of bluetooth sucks... I wouldn't be surprised if they gave up.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 SD slots definitely, I would have my development apps on one, and then games and programs on the other :)

Back