2nd Pandora, 2nd problem

kasp

Very Active Member
UPDATE: Sounds like it is just the calibration.

So the first pandora I got is currently getting repaired and my brand new 1Ghz one arrived. Everything seemed fine with it but I noticed the left nub does not work well at all.

Moving left and up is fine but it really struggles moving right and down. Is there any trick I can do to get this working or is it a case of sending it back for repairs?

Really disappointing that both unit's I bought have been sent out with issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reboot, wiggle the nub as it boots. I have this too on a CC Pandora, I believe it's just the auto-calibration not kicking in.

Don't count the issues like that, this project has its share of quirks to it, I am guessing you will encounter more. If your nub is truly shot then I guess you have a fair complaint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it should be the autocalibration. If the nubs move freely but just the cursor doesn't react right, it's most likely a softwareproblem. And if the cursor is movingin the direction, but not as fast asnin the others, it most certainly is :)

Reset the nubs and do the nubdance ;)

ED used to recommend pressing the casing down lightly around the given nub, in case the housing is slightly high and stopping the nub travelling properly aswell, if memory serves.

Ahhh cool so it's a calibration thing. Will try it later today :)

Back