Nub Help

noisome

Hey there all. I have had my Pandora for just under a month. I just started having problems with my left nub as a mouse. The mouse continues to go whatever direction I press the nub to without me holding it (except going right).

I tried the normal methods of calibration (ie hold up then let it go to center on own, then go each direction and let it settle in center each time), but it doesn't calibrate back to not moving on its own. The left nub doesn't center itself like the right nub does except when going right, like the centering tension is starting to wear out.

Am I missing a calibration technique?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I've read several times that additionally moving the nub in full circles several times gives the best results when calibrating.

mali said:
I've read several times that additionally moving the nub in full circles several times gives the best results when calibrating.

I've tried that too. I think I will have to consult with the team as its not returning to center on its own and will probably need to be replaced/repaired. If you can delete this that would be appreciated.

Sorry for the hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You could try blowing some air under the nub, maybe some dirt is stuck inside, but returning it is also an option. I don't delete threads like this, as others can bump it if they have a similar problem.

mali said:
^ You could try blowing some air under the nub, maybe some dirt is stuck inside, but returning it is also an option. I don't delete threads like this, as others can bump it if they have a similar problem.

Sounds good. I will try that. Thanks.

*EDIT*

I tried the air thing but with no success. Like I said, it just feels like there is no enough tension to center the left nub. The right nub feels like new though.

This sounds to me like what happened to my first Pandora. You may want to drop them an e-mail with a detailed description of what's up - they'll help you out. :)

Prometheus said:
This sounds to me like what happened to my first Pandora. You may want to drop them an e-mail with a detailed description of what's up - they'll help you out. :)

Can you PM me who you emailed specifically?

I just e-mailed the address on the invoice - so, openpandorasales@gmail.com . :p

Prometheus said:
I just e-mailed the address on the invoice - so, openpandorasales@gmail.com . :p

Okay, that's who I emailed too. I <3 my :pandora2ut4:

They were incredibly good with getting mine sorted out (as soon as they took a look at it, they sent out a new one which arrived with me the next day, in fact), so I'm sure whatever's up with yours will be resolved speedily. :)

same problem here. I emailed them a couple days ago and haven't heard back from them yet. So don't expect extremely speedy service, they must be pretty busy still.

Back