Release 3.2 kernel issue tracking thread

Those are different versions of the driver, you can't mix those files between versions.

1.5.15.2766 one is there for Android.

May i request for squashfs to be compiled with support for reading file systems compressed with XZ compression please ?

There's also LZO.

I don't have an OP tree now so i can't check if those options are available in 3.2.x (they are in 3.6.X).

Strange issue here:

I have two CC OP, 1.52 both.

When i type alsamixer, one shows the playback device, the other doesn't.

Both can play music.

The one which doesn't display the playback device is a non-bluetooth.

I didn't shut down the device, just typed aplay -l, is saw that all was ok, retried alsamixer. Now the playback device appeared !!!

Thanks to a bug report, i also noticed that there's absolutely no playback controls under Slackware.

The alsa libs and tools are the latest.

Do you think it can be related to the removing of some control stuff from the kernel, or Zaxxon's alsa is patched in some way ?

This asound.rc is very useful as it allows for quiet music playback with headphones, without turning the volume wheel to the lowest settings, which causes uneven volume between left and right channel.

Just a question - It seems that recently, my pandora doesn't register shifted F-keys, or possibly just not shifted F11/F12. It used to do that, though. I don't know if this is a kernel thing or an X thing, but it is a bit irritating. Any idea of what might cause this?

Where do you want to use that key-combination? I thought about where I can test it most obvioulsy, but couldn't think of a Pandora-application that uses it. For now I only tried typing in xterm F1-F12 and the same with Shift (I used the left-shoulder button as fn+Shift-button would be CapsLock). From Shift F5 to Shift F12 the characters look the same, but differ from those with F5-F12 (without Shift), but at least I can say that there is a difference between Shift+F11 and F11.

Depending on the application you want to use them in, it might have changed though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so close to a final release, here comes that jackass bug... ^^.

Thx for tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.

May i request another module for the next build ?

udlfb

It's enabled by CONFIG_FB_UDL, and also auto enables 3 or 4 other.

It's for a DisplayLink USB adapter that works on the Pandora (tested by hmc).

Back