3 no-wifi Pandora units. $330 each. {ALL SOLD}

:unsure: Choice...just...got...harder. Would these units be more susceptible to purple tint? Or nub or shoulder wear?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they are new nubs.

I'm also including a spare battery too as I've some spare here.

I'll update when these are sold, several PMs which I've now answered.

Shamefully a couple months ago I had to sell off my pandora to pay for xmas gifts bills etc... was a batch 1 preorder from SEP 09'

I miss my Pandora quite a bit... especially with the 3.x kernel and all the new stuff from the rebirth competition... diablo 2 on the pandora... what?!

I'll be the new owner of one of these

Shamefully a couple months ago I had to sell off my pandora to pay for xmas gifts bills etc... was a batch 1 preorder from SEP 09'

I miss my Pandora quite a bit... especially with the 3.x kernel and all the new stuff from the rebirth competition... diablo 2 on the pandora... what?!

I'll be the new owner of one of these

Good choice, these are basically better ones since the wifi on the original 256mb at least is pretty much useless for anything else than web browsing.

I just mine in the mail.... wow Craig... total improvement across the board in build quality, no more creaking parts, nice nubs, action buttons, shoulder buttons, and hinge... this with the superzaxxon firmware and updated emulators (from march 2010) this is just great

I'm very very happy man... thanks a bunch!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

So after 2 days of use I noticed a new led on the left of my device light up... my internal wifi just started working

Lucky me :)

EDIT: disconnects under load though.. still presently surprised

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Back