32X Progress

Absolutely impressive work! Do you still considering The Dingoo port of final code Notaz?

I too an really impressed with this emulator.. Well done Notaz and co! you seem to really know what your doing.

I personally am not too bothered about master system and game gear support, but I guess it would complete the all in one Sega 8/16bit console emulation off nicely.

Any chance you can turn your talents to updating the Psx emulator next? Or add AGA support to UAE? ;)

I am convinced that there isn't anyone in the world more qualified than Notaz when it comes to emulation for the GP2X/Wiz. Therefore, I dearly hope that Sir Notaz decides to pick up PSX4ALL off Zottd some day...

siloucos said:
Absolutely impreensive work! Do you still considering The Dingoo port of final code Notaz?
Yeah, but I still need to buy one. I hear newer ones are not fully compatible and have tearing problems, where do I buy the "correct" one?

Crazyteknohed said:
I dearly hope that Sir Notaz decides to pick up PSX4ALL off Zottd some day...
No, I'd better start something from scratch than picking project like this..

Last edited by a moderator:
notaz said:
siloucos said:
Absolutely impreensive work! Do you still considering The Dingoo port of final code Notaz?
Yeah, but I still need to buy one. I hear newer ones are not fully compatible and have tearing problems, where do I buy the "correct" one?
Dealextreme; avoid eBay.

notaz said:

hmm SEGA Model 2 emulation next then? ;)

notaz said:

Personally i'd rather see a Notaz'd SNES emulator :p But of course, it is your time, and anything you do will be welcome :)

notaz said:
tlsa said:
Wow, that looks great. Is there still any more scope for further optimisation or is it running 32X games about as fast as possible now?
There is a bit, but not a huge amount.

Amon_Re said:
Any news on the Master System emulation part? Will it also do GameGear? Since both were extremely close to eachother...
Master System is only partially implemented, and no Game Gear handling yet. Not sure if to even include MS/GG support for next release at all, is this something people would want?

AlexKidd2x have several problems, Wiz Community need a SMS/GG emulator with quality (filters + scaling + sound quality).

Please add SMS/GG support.

Thanks, you is the best :lol:

Amon_Re said:
notaz said:

Personally i'd rather see a Notaz'd SNES emulator :p But of course, it is your time, and anything you do will be welcome :)

PocketSNES works perfectly with ever game I have tried. So no need in my opinion

Andy G said:
Amon_Re said:
notaz said:

PocketSNES works perfectly with ever game I have tried. So no need in my opinion
Many games have noticeable drops in the framerate when the transparencies are activated (Super Metroid, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past). Others games are unplayable because of the special graphic chip they need (Yoshi´s island, Kirby SuperStar). So still can be improve.

Sorry for my horrible english.

Andy G said:
Amon_Re said:
notaz said:

yes, PocketSNES work nice... the problem is SMS/GG and Nes emulation :(

Nes emulator by Notaz work nice on GP2x, but the Wiz port is horrible, no scaling and the sound work sux.

I hate the Pandora project, stole the notaz of the community GP2x :angry:

Badboyluc said:
Andy G said:
Amon_Re said:
notaz said:

yes, PocketSNES work nice... the problem is SMS/GG and Nes emulation :(

Nes emulator by Notaz work nice on GP2x, but the Wiz port is horrible, no scaling and the sound work sux.

I have documents related to SMS emulation I hope I send notaz soon he would do something about it

Me too, I don't like Pandora, I think they stole the design and idea from GPH. Notaz, please win them with your
awesome 32X and Sega CD emulation.

Coolbros2X said:
Badboyluc said:

Me too, I don't like Pandora, I think they stole the design and idea from GPH. Notaz, please win them with your

Yeah, great reasons for hating / disliking the Pandora, stealing 'notaz'. Damn them making a great new open and powerful device, and wooing him over!

On-Topic: Would this 32X support also be ported over to your other ports of PicoDrive on other platforms, like the PSP, Dingoo and Wiz etc? I presume Pandora goes without saying :)

MDave said:
Coolbros2X said:
Badboyluc said:

Yeah, great reasons for hating / disliking the Pandora, stealing 'notaz'. Damn them making a great new open and powerful device, and wooing him over!

On-Topic: Would this 32X support also be ported over to your other ports of PicoDrive on other platforms, like the PSP, Dingoo and Wiz etc? I presume Pandora goes without saying :)
Damn you craigix for stuffing Notaz in a van and taking him to your secret underground lair and forcing him at gunpoint to work on Pandora projects! It's clearly your fault! ;)
Seriously any work on Picodrive for Pandora will filter through to all versions of PD, generally speaking...

Coolbros2X said:
Me too, I don't like Pandora, I think they stole the design and idea from GPH.

I agree - GPH obviously intended to produce a competently designed and built console. Pandora definitely stole the idea from them.

Why do you think they made the Wiz instead then?

D.

Andy G said:
Any update to this project? Or is Notaz busy with the Pandora
Pandora needs some firmware dev help, once that's done I'll try to do first Wiz release.

Been a lurker in the community and now here I am. I am hoping that this project is still going to happen as my GP2X needs some 32-X lovin' and there is no official way to play the games. Is this still happening?

Back